Top Attractions in Mararikulam
What travellers are saying
- A unique and unforgettable experience for us is the large park of the hotel with a variety of extraordinary creatures, from owls, eagle owls, flying dogs to butterflies. The Park-Manager, experienced in zoology, created in many years of detailed work an extraordinary biotope in the park of the Hotel.
During his detailed guided, tours, the Manager was also a great help in photographing the animals.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful 8km streach of beach located in Kerala between cherthala and Alleppey. Mararikulam is the local station. Most of the homestay and hotels are located within 2 km of the mararikulam railway station which is the actual mararikulam. .public transport available from cherthala or Alleppey less than rs30/- half an hour.buses are not over crowded.Auto charges rs 500 to cherthala.Most of the homestay charges rs1500 NAC and 2000 for ac with breakfast .direct booking is lower than online. main beach is at the road crossing the rahmania restaurant to station. Walked full length of the beach and seen only this point some huts selling cool drinks, snacks,tea etc. You will not get even a bottle of water other parts of the beach. Swimming is allowed between November to April. Less than 10 homestay are available with sea view rooms. Sea view rooms are 3500/-. Rehmania is the only full fledged stand alone restaurant. Next good restaurants are at Arthungal. Xandari pearl, Abad,cgh earth are posh hotel ranging from 6kto 20k.Personally seen the rooms and toilet of Agape,Marai nest, Marari beach villas, Marari Beach house, Marari seascape, Marari umapathi, Marai jes dazzling villa and are very good. No food is cooked other than breakfast since tourists are less but arrange home delivery . generally the hosts are staying in the next house. Not seen bar and restaurant in this area. In Kerala 4 Star hotels only get licence for bar.but host can arrange with extra premium.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The temple is very beautifully structured and is surrounded by "Diyaas" which gives their light to temple.Written 3 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A huge grey head of Shiva dominates one entrance, the others are hung with coloured bunting; it has a deep sandy courtyard, a small caged Nandi, weighing scales, donation boxes, oil lamps and an inner shrine behind golden doors - quiet, mystical and unassuming.Written 18 February 2020
- Great massage with Kavitha, ! Thank you very much! She was so friendly and attentive. She took time to understand my needs and focused on my problem areas, the massage was so relaxing and the results have made me feel so good. Highly recommended!Written 4 January 2023
- This was the best massage I have ever had. Yes the facilities are basic but it’s clean. The lady took such great care of me - it really felt like she was nurturing me from scalp to littlest toe. Complete exfoliation moisturiser and massage in one - with herbal pummelling to boot. I felt totally refreshed and revitalised.
It is not for the prudish - they offered a nappy style cover but it came loose. It was easier to brave it and bare all in the end. The showering facilities are basic but it worked.Written 29 December 2019
Mararikulam Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday, 7:25 pm|