Top Attractions in Ajmer
What travellers are saying
- Very beauriful and informative for the jain people who dont knw about there own religious saying. Must visit place.
Place to stay near by is Chota bada ki nasiya
Hii just travelled to ajmer and jaipur i got my answer to above questionif ur are a jain then u have very good option to stay in the jain dharam shala maintained by the soni ji ki nasiya digamjain temple trust and the nareli jain dharam shala by the nareli digamber jain trust
They charge 7 0 0 rs for a day in AC rooms which are new and very clean at par with the 3star hotels. I am posting contact no Of these two dharamshala so whoever wants can contactvther for availability and booking
1.Chota dada ki nasiya9 1 6 6 3 7 9 9 5 0 sabbar singnh ji
2. Nareli jain dharam shala at jaiput ajmer high way9 7 8 4 2 0 6 1 1 0 room charge 8 0 0 rs per day acWritten 20 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It gives you new energy.
Though it is crowded but still u feel peaceful there.
Try and visit it early in the morning according to my opinion.Written 4 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there around 4:00 PM. I would suggest the same timing to visit as we did boating and got to see sunset as well.
Later we enjoyed long walk at Ana Sagar Chaupati and had snacks there.
It was pretty photogenic surrounding between 4-7 PM.Written 15 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is going to be amazing. From the well planed gardens to the main temple and the shrines on the hill the pilgrim accomodation and food this is a visionWritten 25 March 2022
- I am very much impressed in the Indus valley civilization finds are kept here. The description and ambiance of the museum is excellent and well maintained. Indian kids visiting here, please carry your school identity cards for discount entry. Spend as much of time to read the details. Photography is not allowed is the great disappointment.Written 10 October 2018
- The Anasagar Baradari is an embankment on the southern edge of Anasagar Lake that was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan with Daulat Bagh Gardens by the lake as pleasure gardens. The garden is still there along with the marble pavillions on the waterfront. The place is very popular with the locals, especially families because of the serene and peaceful atmosphere by the lake and the gardens. I thought it was a nice place to relax after a lot of walking around the sites of Ajmer. It’s a pity that some people treat the garden area as a bin.Written 14 December 2019
- Good place to visit
Nice environment it possesses
Good place for children to play
Every one likes thisWritten 28 September 2019
- The place is pretty close to Dargah. So it can be visited alongwith Dargah. The place is more like a picnic spot for families. It was quite crowded when I visited the place. There is a worshipping place also inside the fort. It is supposedly believed that the fort was built in 2.5 days and that's why the name.Written 20 March 2021
- Prithviraj Smarak is a memorial of the Rajputh king, Prithviraj Chauhan. Placed on a hill-top, this neatly designed structure has become one of the best places to see in Ajmer. This spot also offers a good view of the valley below.
Worth stopping for a few minutes to see the splendid workmanship bringing this statue to life.Written 12 March 2020
- a must if u come to ajmer/pushkar,one of the finest temples and no cheating by pandits.u can easily view the dietesWritten 11 February 2020
- Must visit when in Pushkar. A 5 minute cable car ride will get you there or you can take the stairs.Written 23 April 2022
- Take 7 no. auto from Ajmer city and get down at City Square Mall stoppage from where you need to walk for 5 minutes or else taking a cab is also an option. The mall has all basic shops and brands and also houses a multiplex. Parking area is also available if one comes by his/her own vehicle.Written 2 April 2019
- Government museum is main attraction here. There was many rare and ancient items in collection. Good to visit and spending time.Written 25 December 2019
- Good place to visit for its historical significance but the surroundings can be really crowded at peak hoursWritten 31 August 2019
- Another great place of religious and historical significance. The surrounding area is densely populated and can be really crowdedWritten 31 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ajmer
- The best day trips from Ajmer according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Ajmer Pushkar Day Tour from Jaipur
- Ajmer Pushkar Same Day Tour with Camel Safari
- Holy Pushkar and Ajmer Trails (Guided Full Day Sightseeing Tour)
- One Day Ajmer and Pushkar Local Sightseeing Trip by Cab
- Jaipur Pushkar Day Trip by Car