Bodies of Water • Hot Springs & Geysers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
148 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 148
What travellers are saying
- Organised a short private safari with Altezza post Kili hike which was a great decision. Before travelling, Angelina was very responsive and supportive in developing a customised itinerary that maximised the activities to see while having time to relax. Settled on a two day Tarangire safari which was superb. Phillip my guide was super friendly , knowledgeable and provided detailed info and stories on all wildlife seen. The accommodation choice of the Simba lodge was superb and one of the best places I have stayed. It is the attention to detail and customer service that really stands outWritten 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kilimanjaro Lemosho 7 days, Safari Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, crater 4 days, Bushcamp, CoffeelodgeBooking procedure: top (short reply time and very helpfully)
Trip procedure: top (very professional)
Accomodation: top (new experience Bushcamp & Hhando coffeelodge)
Food: very goodWritten 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had started with charity, so needed some quite complex details interlocking with different booking
Jackson at Mboni adventures helped me a lot. All of the details that he organized worked superbly.
After charity I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro 8 days lemosho route and I spent 7 nights on the mountain. Guide, cook and porters they always worked as a team and they are very friendly.
The Chef (Mr. John) he always prepared a very delicious meal for me. Albert the waiter, always woke me up with a cup of coffee and made sure everything in my tent was safe. All Porters we're friendly , professional and caring.
My Guide Frank Minja helped me a lot to reach the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, We walked pole pole which helped me a lot to reach the summit
I really thank the Mboni adventures team for making my holiday more wonderful than I expected
I highly recommend the companyWritten 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The only trekking company to use to tackle Kilimanjaro is Habari Adventure. From the food, to the expert guides and the amazing porters, nothing could beat this trekking company. Everything was absolutely perfect. The guide, porters, cook and waiter I had for my 7 day Lemosho trek were quite possibly the kindest group of men I have ever met traveling. They made me feel like they were all pulling for me to get to the peak! Every camp was a celebration of a step closer to the goal. When I reached base camp, they sang and congratulated me for getting that far... the night of our ascent, it was very windy and bitterly cold...instead of just going to the peak with just my guide, an amazing man named Frank offered to be my wingman.... I think they were afraid I'd get blown away! I was nothing short of spoiled through every step of my trek. If you want the best service, the best food, the best accommodations and the kindest and most experienced team, look no further than Habari...they are AWESOME! And the 4 day added safari was a dream come true!Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used African Scenic to book an 8 day safari for our honeymoon and I cannot reccomend them enough! From start to finish they were incredible. We dealt with Nembris for the whole booking process who was so responsive, so knowledgeable and so accommodating to any questions/requests I had. Then on safari our guide Grayson was amazing! Again so knowledgable, so friendly, professional and just generally lovely. He really made our trip! Not only was he so experienced in what he does which meant we saw the most incredible nature scenes. We saw all animals so close to the vehicle because Grayson knew exactly how to make that happen. Any questions we asked he also knew the answer and was constantly sharing the knowledge he has. When researching safari I had read everywhere that the company you book with and the guide you get can really make or break your safari - I cannot reccomend both African scenic and Grayson anymore they were honestly amazing and like I said above made our trip. Thanks African Scenic, Nembris and Grayson! I will be recommending you to all my family and friendsWritten 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a hike to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro with Pristine Trails and found the experience to be outstanding. Everything was very well organized and communicated, while the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Our Team Leader, Yaky, was excellent. He is a born leader who takes care of his team and his clients. He and his team made the trek a really enjoyable experience and I would recommend Pristine and Yaky to anyone.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My 3 friends and I went on a four day safari through Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP and Ngorongoro Crater with Maua Adventures.
We found everything well planned just as described in our itinerary that we did not have to worry about anything.
Our guide Sadati was very passionate about conservation and showing us the abundant wildlife, beautiful nature and historical sites in the parks and conservation area we visited in addition to cultural exchange with Maasai and Datoga tribes.
The choice of lodges selected for the tour was excellent, all very comfortable resting spots after the early morning and afternoon game drives.
I am very happy to recommend Maua Adventures for arranging everything flawlessly and making our safari holiday special.Written 26 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our guide Richard was awesome. He seemed to know where the animals. We saw the Big 5. You can leave the 300mm zoom lens at home. The animals were often within 20ft of our vehicle. The lions were right next to the truck.
The safari lodges were nice and comfortable. We had a hot lunch picnic everyday, with wine of course. Dinners and breakfast were served by the lodges.
We went in Jan 2022 before the rainy season. The wildebeest had just called and started their migration. July is supposed to be the best month for the Great Migration.Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro and Serengeti safari. Every guide and staff member is committed to supporting us in reaching our dreams. They really care!Written 30 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a wonderful experience at the Safari with the best guide we could ever wish for - Anderson. The plan and the lodge were great, Anderson has a huge knowledge about every animal and info, knows all the best spots and was very kind and patient for all our requests.Written 24 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had 3 days safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro parks. It was amazing experience! Daniel did very good trip for us and we are pleased for everything! I couple years we want to climb Kilimanjaro too and will do it with Eastland Adventures only!Written 4 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I hiked the 5 night Machame route to the Kilimanjaro top with the Kilimanjaro Heroes Adventures team. Everything was way better than expected. The team was very attentive and helpful with everything. The food that Walter prepared was great, and Emmanuel's guidance and motivation to reach the top was unparalleled. Thank you very much for helping me reach the summit!Written 20 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Despite the course being extremely tough, my husband and I had the most wonderful experience. The guides were very supportive with the many years experience between them evident with the way they carried out their roles. They all gelled together as one team consisting of guides, porters and the party cook.
It was much fun learning about the details and specifics of each section that we traversed.
We both made it to the summit but we could not have achived this feat without the constant support of our guides and porters.
We were lucky that we did not suffer from altitude sickness aside from a slight cough on our way down from the summit.
I cannot thank the Popote Adventures enough for this epic adventure.Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Absolutely excellent trip with Peak Planet and would thoroughly recommend choosing them as your guides.
Very well organised overall, excellent choices of hotel before and after the trip.
Our team felt very safe at all times on the mountain thanks to the diligence of the chief guide and assistant guides who were very experienced. They were also excellent at keeping us motivated and, without doubt, we wouldn't have achieved the summit without them.
It is the easiest of the 7 summits and is therefore relatively accessible providing you are healthy and fit, but don't underestimate the mountain - the summit hike is brutal!Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.