Bodies of Water • Hot Springs & Geysers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Organised a short private safari with Altezza post Kili hike which was a great decision. Before travelling, Angelina was very responsive and supportive in developing a customised itinerary that maximised the activities to see while having time to relax. Settled on a two day Tarangire safari which was superb. Phillip my guide was super friendly , knowledgeable and provided detailed info and stories on all wildlife seen. The accommodation choice of the Simba lodge was superb and one of the best places I have stayed. It is the attention to detail and customer service that really stands outWritten 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kilimanjaro Lemosho 7 days, Safari Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, crater 4 days, Bushcamp, CoffeelodgeBooking procedure: top (short reply time and very helpfully)
Trip procedure: top (very professional)
Accomodation: top (new experience Bushcamp & Hhando coffeelodge)
Food: very goodWritten 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used African Scenic to book an 8 day safari for our honeymoon and I cannot reccomend them enough! From start to finish they were incredible. We dealt with Nembris for the whole booking process who was so responsive, so knowledgeable and so accommodating to any questions/requests I had. Then on safari our guide Grayson was amazing! Again so knowledgable, so friendly, professional and just generally lovely. He really made our trip! Not only was he so experienced in what he does which meant we saw the most incredible nature scenes. We saw all animals so close to the vehicle because Grayson knew exactly how to make that happen. Any questions we asked he also knew the answer and was constantly sharing the knowledge he has. When researching safari I had read everywhere that the company you book with and the guide you get can really make or break your safari - I cannot reccomend both African scenic and Grayson anymore they were honestly amazing and like I said above made our trip. Thanks African Scenic, Nembris and Grayson! I will be recommending you to all my family and friendsWritten 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro and Serengeti safari. Every guide and staff member is committed to supporting us in reaching our dreams. They really care!Written 30 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Best trip ever made! Our guide, Humphrey, is really the best guide I know. He made all efforts to improve our experience and he has huge knowledge in wildlife.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Words fail to express our gratitude for what Gladys and their team have helped us experience- summiting THE Mt Kilimanjaro !!
Prosper our chief guide along with his crew went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful experience and needless to say we did.
From food to hospitality to safety every single detail was taken care of.
Summit night was one memorable experience- the entire crew sang for us throughout the night till we summited , not a single person gave up on us.
We could not have done it without the amazing crew -
Thank you so much for giving us the experience we will cherish for the rest of our lives .
We dreamt and Gladys made it happen. We highly recommend Gladys to anyone who wishes to summit the Kili.
Huge thank you to Prosper our chief guide Ema our asst guide and to patrik Hassani and Juma…. We made friends for life. God bless you !!!!Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- AMAZING !
it was the best experience of my life.
best team, Allen & Ebenezer are real professionals but above all human with a big heart
I highly recommend !!!Written 4 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent Communication, Maryo Tours and Travel was very responsive in answering all my questions and addressing my request. The safari itself was wonderful and our guide Jackson worked hard to make sure that we saw a large variety of animals.Written 20 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The trip with Caracal Tours and Safaris was spectacular and fantastic with good service from our driver Jackson. He was very disciplined and had great customer care, he was keen with time keeping, good explanation when asked questions and ensured our safety. The hotel we stayed in ( Burunge Tented Lodge) was beautiful with a breathtaking view of the lake and warm surroundings of beautiful gazelles, zebras and birds and delicious meals with friendly services throughout. I highly recommend Caracal Tours and Safaris for all adventures in the wild.Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the Chagga Coffee Tour on a free day in Tanzania before we went to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro and we’re pleasantly surprised at how fun, entertaining, and informative the whole experience was.
First, the hike was absolutely beautiful and a perfect introduction to the breathtaking scenery of Tanzania. Once you go to the bottom of the waterfall and take a dip, I encourage you to ask the guide about going to the top of the falls. It ads another 30-40 minutes, but is worth it for the views and the walk along the villages. Our guide also shared the history and cultural traditions of the local village as we walked.
After the hike we were getting pretty hungry and the women welcomed us into this small little house and fed us AMAZING food — it was seriously some of the best food we had throughout our trip. There was plenty for everyone and then we went to the coffee-making experience.
This was such a cool process to witness where the guides showed us the numerous steps it takes to have coffee go from on the plant to in your mug. We were able to participate in multiple portions and singing and dancing accompanied each step.
The final reward was trying likely the best cup of coffee I’ve ever had. It was delicious and the aroma filled the area we were in. This whole experience only takes a few hours and was well worth the investment of time and cost in my opinion.
If you’re in the area, you don’t want to miss out on the Chagga Culture and Coffee tour.Written 1 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
" It is one of my greatest game drive Safari. Purely adventurous. I thought maybe it could took us much time to discover perfectly the big five, but things didn’t went as what we expected! Very wonderful we spotted all of the big five in a very short space almost on every National park we visited ( Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro crater). Thanks to World Sky Safaris and our guides, every thing were absolutely amazing! "Written 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.