Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- The shop owners are lovely people and they have great intentions. By supporting this shop you support local artists and also help with empowering women programs. They have a wide variety of gifts, so you will definitely find something you fancy. Great place to buy beautiful things with a beautiful idea behind it!Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the best shops for souvenirs. From paintings, wood carvings, unique masks, magnets and instruments- this place has amazing and varied choices. The staff are also friendly, knowledgeable of their products and are lovely to talk to. Definitely a must visit in the town of Moshi.Written 26 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We quite spontaneously asked about a program for two days, as an extra before our safari.
He responded very quickly and gave us a great tour of Moshi the first day, including a visit to a local restaurant and markets. On the second day we went to the Materuni waterfalls, with great views. Also there he knew a local restaurant, which was great.
In general we had a fantastic time with him, he was able to accommodate all of our wishes (pick-up from Boma Ng’ombe, getting a sim card during the city tour, …). Would highly recommend.Written 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a deep tissue massage and a manicure with Winnie.
She did a great job on both and made sure that I left without all of the knots that I had in my calves! She took her time to make sure that the job was well done and was very patient with me at the end, when she made me tea and answered all of my curious tourist questions.
I’m looking forward to coming back again very soon!Written 20 November 2023
We had a great time with Emanuel. He takes a lot of time and we all went home very happy with great jewelry. We are even considering going again because we liked it so much.
Definitely give it a try :)Written 27 November 2023
- We were traveling to Tanzania 7adults and 1 child. And all of us had such a good experience there!Many thanks to all Altezza travel team: managers, guides, everyone who helped us to collect the best memories of our Safari! We visited 2 national parks . And enjoyed every minute there! Thank You so much! Everything was perfect: our guides were very profesional, empathetic, know everything, also a good drivers; lodges - very unique, each different, clean and the stuff was absolutely fantastic; cars - great new experiences for all of us. Coffee tour and Maasai vilages were also very interesting for us!
Altezza travel team, thanks for all organization! Good job!
I could say, that everyone brought home the best memories from Tanzania! And we are hoping to come back there once again! And when we’ll do that so definitely we’ll contact with Altezza once again!
We’ll recommend You to all our friends!Written 4 December 2023
- I had an incredible four days safari with this company.The main reasons were the positive reviews and the price was low compared to other tour operators.Good collaboration.i highly recommend anyone to go with them.Written 3 December 2023
- Trek 2 Kili was a top notch company who went above and beyond to provide an excellent experience!! The food was so good and plentiful. The porters were exceptional and I could not praise these gentlemen enough. They worked diligently and with 100% certainty we only were successful because of these amazing joyful men. To name a few Ally, Amos, Arsenal, Muhammad, and Herman. The guides David, Hussian, and Colman supported us and brought us to the top with an experience of a lifetime. Would use this company 10x over!!!Written 26 October 2023
- Our family had the most amazing adventure with Tanzania Horizon Safaris! First, we went to Nairobi, a big city. Then, we started to Amboseli National Park in Kenya. There, we saw huge elephants walking around with a giant mountain in the background called Mount Kilimanjaro. It looked super cool!
After that, we went to Arusha in Tanzania. We crossed the border, which is like going from one country to another. In Arusha, we visited Lake Manyara. It was so pretty with lots of pink flamingos and colorful birds. Our guide Patrick told us interesting facts about them, and we even saw some monkeys playing in the trees.
Next, we went to Tarangire National Park. It had big trees called baobabs and lots of different animals like giraffes and elephants. Our safari Jeep drove us around, and we felt like we were in a wildlife movie.
The Serengeti was another awesome place we visited. Imagine wide open spaces with golden grass and animals everywhere! We saw wildebeests and zebras moving around, and it was like a big animal party. Our family couldn't stop smiling!
The last stop was Ngorongoro Crater. It's like a big, natural bowl full of animals. Lions were lying in the sun, and rhinos were munching on grass. There were even hippos in the lakes. It felt like a magical place surrounded by hills.
Our guide Patrick from Tanzania Horizon Safaris made everything so fun. They knew all about the animals and where to find them. We stayed in comfy places at night, and the food was really great.
October 2023 turned into the best month ever because we got to see so many amazing animals and places in Africa. Our family will never forget this safari with Tanzania Horizon Safaris!Written 2 December 2023
- Passionate Africa trip with amazing local people who knows how to take good care to their customers, their knowledge to help me to organize my Tanzania trip was wonderful and I really enjoyed the trip that perfectly meet our expectation.
I do recommend them for the Kilimanjaro climbWritten 4 December 2023
- I can say it was one of the most wonderful trips in my life. Arrangement and everything was amazing. Coffee ceremony and hiking to the waterfall was my best park ever. The waterfall was really spectacular and beautiful
Fred from Kili Taxi was extremely professional, friendly, and knowledgeable and super funny guide/driver. I would highly recommend booking with Kili Taxi for an unforgettable Tanzania adventure.Written 25 November 2023
- Cosmas is wonderful! Always on time and very knowledgeable. He will also put on the best play lists for your drive. Highly recommend him and we will definitely be using him again the next time we are in Tanzania.Written 4 December 2023
- Maua Adventures made me climb the Kilimanjaro. It was an incredible experience that I will never forget.
I had always wanted to climb the Kilimanjaro, but I never thought it would be possible. Maua Adventures made it possible. They are a professional company that knows how to get people to the top of the mountain safely.
The climb was tough, but it was worth it. The views from the summit were incredible. I will never forget the feeling of accomplishment when I reached the top.
If you are thinking about climbing the Kilimanjaro, I would highly recommend Maua Adventures. They will make your dream come true.
Godwin is an experienced guide who has been leading tours in Moshi for over 5 years. He has an intimate knowledge of the country and is passionate about sharing its history and culture with his guests.
Eliah is a fantastic cook who will whip up delicious Tanzanian dishes for you to enjoy. He also has a great eye for detail, so you can be sure that your dishes will be served perfectly.
Apu is a wonderful waiter who will make sure you have everything you need during your stay. He’s always on hand.
So if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, be sure to book Godwin, Eliah, and Apu – you won’t regret it!Written 28 December 2022
- Best adventure we had, supporting team they encouraged us every step of the way, Faiza shared all the details , They served us with 3 meals, tea and snacks and coffee stops on the mountain , hot water for washing, all food served was better than home cooked food . Summiting Kilimanjaro was a life changing experience that we will remember forever , after the summit we had a celebration which we enjoyed a nice lunch and a cake they gave us medals as and award i recommend to have wet pads like 5 pact at least we did 7 days Machame route . We had an amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro . Highly recommended
Thank youWritten 10 November 2023
- I just finished the three day safari trip with my family to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro national park and Tarangire national park which we booked Keys Tours. This was the best safari experience that I could have imagined. Our guide was the best- Godfrey was so knowledgeable about the animals and the amazing things we were witnessing in the wild. The tour was so well organised thanks to Norda who was our contact for booking the tour. She did a fantastic job at organising everything and for being so wonderful. Our lodges that we stayed in in between visiting the national parks were incredible and so comfortable. The Keys Hotel which was our base for the start and end of our trip was really comfortable and the staff were so friendly and welcoming. You get the best customer service here in Tanzania! The food throughout the trip was delicious and so flavoursome. The safari experience was the best and one we will never forget thanks to Keys Tours. We saw things in the wild that I never thought we would see and saw so many animals up close! A big thank you to Keys and their staff. We would definitely book Tours in the future with Keys and would highly recommend them. Asante asana!Written 15 September 2023