Surfing & Windsurfing • Swim with Dolphins
What travellers are saying
- There is really not anymore to ask for. we saw a lot and had a chance of of Climbing Kilimanjaro and visiting the jozani forest. the island has lots of wonderful things to see. It was wonderful getting a chance to enjoy it all and will definitely do it again soon.Review of: #1 Burigi Chato Safaris Co L.t.d ( Kilimanjaro Hiking | Climbing Tour Operator in Moshi and ArushaWritten 15 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Our travel agent in Kuala Lumpur in conjunction with Inquisitive Africa made arrangements for our 9 nights 10 days safari in Tanzania. 5 star rating to Godwin and his Inquisitive Africa company for a customized itinerary. We were met by Godwin on our arrival in Kilimanjaro. He was very friendly, welcoming and helpful and personally drove us to Arusha for our first nights stay. Helping us check in and ensuring everything was in order. Next morning we were met by our guide from Inquisitive Africa, Emmanuel. He is an excellent guide, very friendly, knowledgeable and good company during the safari drives. He always managed to find the the correct spots to get an excellent viewing of the animals and scenery. Our customized tour visiting Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Eyasi was excellent due good planning by Godwin. We highly recommend Inquisitive Africa if you are planning a visit to Tanzania for their personalized and profession planning. Asante Sana to Godwin, Emmanuel and Inquisitive Africa. We wish we could have stayed longer.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I bought the Lemosho-route on Kilimanjaro, and I had a super great trip!
The crew was really helpful crew, and I got help on every step along the way - also before and after the trip. The value for money is also very big on this trip if your compare it to other companies. I can warmly recommend taking the same trip.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Moshi
- These places are best for surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Moshi:
- #1 Burigi Chato Safaris Co L.t.d ( Kilimanjaro Hiking | Climbing Tour Operator in Moshi and Arusha
- AFRICATS TOURS AND SAFARIS
- Inquisitive Africa (Safari & Adventure)