What travellers are saying
- We had an amazing experience with The Big Bang. They provided an excellent service throughout and always put our needs and safety first. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly and always helped us with any questions, including daily briefings so we knew what would be happening the next day. The whole team put in the extra mile to get us through the hike, even when people were struggling they helped get us up the mountain. We simply wouldn’t have made it to the summit without this great group of guys. The food was great, with lots of variety (soups, chicken, vegetables, fruit, rice, stews, fish, pancakes, omelettes etc.). The porters and staff did an amazing job, carrying and setting up our tents, serving us food, making us hot drinks when we woke up, providing hot water for washing and even cleaning our boots every day! Special mentions to Mushi, Hemed, Frank, Muni (service with a smile), Amina (super chef), Regie, Bernard and Godwin(plus all of the other porters and crew) for making this such a special experience for us. I highly recommend this company if you are thinking of hiking Kilimanjaro (machame route).Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Our travel agent in Kuala Lumpur in conjunction with Inquisitive Africa made arrangements for our 9 nights 10 days safari in Tanzania. 5 star rating to Godwin and his Inquisitive Africa company for a customized itinerary. We were met by Godwin on our arrival in Kilimanjaro. He was very friendly, welcoming and helpful and personally drove us to Arusha for our first nights stay. Helping us check in and ensuring everything was in order. Next morning we were met by our guide from Inquisitive Africa, Emmanuel. He is an excellent guide, very friendly, knowledgeable and good company during the safari drives. He always managed to find the the correct spots to get an excellent viewing of the animals and scenery. Our customized tour visiting Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Eyasi was excellent due good planning by Godwin. We highly recommend Inquisitive Africa if you are planning a visit to Tanzania for their personalized and profession planning. Asante Sana to Godwin, Emmanuel and Inquisitive Africa. We wish we could have stayed longer.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really appreciated the quality service, great organization and caring approach of Kiliwilderness Tropical Adventure during my Kilimanjaro climb in October 2023. They also helped me organize an individual safari tour, which turned out to be amazing! Thank you, guys!Written 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently had the immense pleasure of embarking on a 3 day safari in Tanzania, and I can confidently say it was an absolutely incredible and unforgettable Adventure! From the moment we set foot in the enchanting landscape of Tanzania , the safari exceeded all expectations and left me in awe breathtaking beauty of nature of wildlife's.Review of: BEST BUY SAFARIS -Tanzania Serengeti Migration Safari |Kilimanjaro Climbing & Zanzibar Beach HolidayWritten 31 August 2023
- I have known Peter for 10 years and he has become a dear friend for my family. He has opened so many doors and kept them open to my projects. I have not been on a trip with him, but i have been on many trips to villages with his help. He is full of insight, wisdom, connections and love for me and his country. I am blessed by all he does before i come and after. I am always safe and taken care of when every i am with him. I am sure his trips are the same!Written 31 May 2023
- We were in good hands from start to summiting to returning to base camp
Excellent guides, everything was well organised,Written 23 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Moshi
- These places are best for dolphin & whale watching in Moshi:
- The Big Bang Adventures
- Inquisitive Africa (Safari & Adventure)
- Kiliwilderness Tropical Adventure
- Widerange African Safaris | Kilimanjaro hiking tours & Tanzania safari | Zanzibar beach
- Homeward Adventure