Bodies of Water • Hot Springs & Geysers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We really enjoyed the excursion to Materuni waterfalls after our successful Kilimanjaro trek. Musa of Kili Team Adventures put together this outing on a very short notice and we are glad to have taken the time for it.
We were quite lucky that there was little traffic on that day as there was only one other small group at the site.
Its a beautiful and very relaxing place to cool off after the tough Kilimanjaro.Written 25 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- lake chala moshi
Moshi is a municipality and the capital of Kilimanjaro region in the north eastern Tanzania. As of 2017, the municipality has an estimated population of 201,150 and a population density of 3,409 persons per km² . In the last official census of 2012, the municipality had a population of 184,292. The municipality is situated on the lower slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, a dormant volcano that is the highest mountain in Africa. The name Moshi has been reported to refer to the smoke that emanates from the nearby mountain. The municipality covers about 59 square kilometres and is the smallest municipality in Tanzania by area.Written 28 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This tour was a great experience and together with our guide Sophie we had days full of amazing views, adventurous paths or interesting talks about tanzanian culture- this trail is great!;)
Still, there is one (minor) problem: A small part of the way leads through the nationalpark and it depends on which ranger you meet at the gate ( if you are not lucky, you have to choose between paying the entrance fee or doing a detour) But don't let this stop you! ;-)Written 8 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Moshi
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Moshi:
- Private Tour to Materuni Waterfalls, coffee tour & Kikuletwa Hot Springs
- 6-Day Machame Route Kilimanjaro Hiking Tour
- Machame Route - 7 Days, Kilimanjaro
- Mt Kilimanjaro Trekking - 5 Days Marangu Route
- 7 Days Lodge Safari.
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Moshi:See more nature & parks for couples in Moshi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Moshi:See more nature & parks for groups in Moshi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Moshi:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Moshi on Tripadvisor