Paint & Pottery Studios
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Was great to meet with Godson’s charity team and the charity respondents, i was interested after meeting the profile in one of the social medias. After my tour activities in Arusha and Moshi i had an appointment to explore deep on charity activities. I think this might the best charity aound because of their style invoved. We went to visit some children home’s who got helped, something great is when i told that i will do everything with my hand but them they will just direct and guide me. I feel this is amazing because i can feel it. I can stand confidently to recommend this team if not a charity for the charity lover all over the world.Written 30 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most wonderful trip to Killimanjaro using Lemosho route 8 days teak,
We had the best experience, much more than money can buy on a perfectly arranged hike with an awesome crew of experienced guides, porters and cook. The trek was a mix of adventure, pleasure and agony in the last stages of our attempt for the summit. We had excellent equipment that kept us comfortable and safe from the elements. Food was abundant and delicious at all times, thanks to the hard work of the troupe chef.
Thank you your team for helping us realize our long time dream."Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an unforgettable experience. Cosmas is an incredible and altruistic guy. He made sure that no matter where I went I always had a smile on my face. It’s because of his humanity that I found in him a brother, a brother I will never forget.
Everyone must come and help him in his hard work of making the planet livable and people flourishing.
Asante Sana Mkuu, see you very soon🙏Written 16 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were not expected to have this kind of Experience we had with Seven Routes Kili Adventure in Tanzania i really recommend this Agent Kilimanjaro Trekking and climbing.Written 2 March 2022