Paint & Pottery Studios
What travellers are saying
- Was great to meet with Godson’s charity team and the charity respondents, i was interested after meeting the profile in one of the social medias. After my tour activities in Arusha and Moshi i had an appointment to explore deep on charity activities. I think this might the best charity aound because of their style invoved. We went to visit some children home’s who got helped, something great is when i told that i will do everything with my hand but them they will just direct and guide me. I feel this is amazing because i can feel it. I can stand confidently to recommend this team if not a charity for the charity lover all over the world.Written 30 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing experience with The Big Bang. They provided an excellent service throughout and always put our needs and safety first. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly and always helped us with any questions, including daily briefings so we knew what would be happening the next day. The whole team put in the extra mile to get us through the hike, even when people were struggling they helped get us up the mountain. We simply wouldn’t have made it to the summit without this great group of guys. The food was great, with lots of variety (soups, chicken, vegetables, fruit, rice, stews, fish, pancakes, omelettes etc.). The porters and staff did an amazing job, carrying and setting up our tents, serving us food, making us hot drinks when we woke up, providing hot water for washing and even cleaning our boots every day! Special mentions to Mushi, Hemed, Frank, Muni (service with a smile), Amina (super chef), Regie, Bernard and Godwin(plus all of the other porters and crew) for making this such a special experience for us. I highly recommend this company if you are thinking of hiking Kilimanjaro (machame route).Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really loved this experience. Louis was so helpful in making sure our art was amazing so it doesn’t matter what your artistic ability is. Will 100% be going again.Written 16 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was a volunteer at the Zion Gates Foundation, and it was such a great experience. You gain many local experiences, whether it's with food, language, people, places, or things you definitely wouldn't see if you were on your own. You can explore Moshi town, Moshi villages, and everything surrounding this area (even Arusha, etc.). All of this, while having a bed, a roof above your head, and three delicious meals a day. There is no better way to explore Moshi or Tanzania in general.
On top of that, you can book tours such as climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, safaris, climbing Mount Meru, day trips, etc. All of them are very reasonably priced, and Cosmas organizes everything, making it very easy for you.
Overall, it's a great experience, and I can only recommend visiting Zion Gates Foundation and immersing yourself in Tanzanian culture.Written 20 November 2023
- Kuhetours is a fantastic tour operator company. They are oriented in every aspects of their services from booking to completion of Safari. Good service, I recommend this company and would also like to go on safari with them.Written 4 March 2023