- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Sondra came to my hotel to deliver a very relaxing massage. She was professional and friendly. She asked if pressure was adequate and paid close attention to areas I did and did not want treated. Massage oil had a lemony scent that I had not previously experienced, it was perfect. I wish I had booked a longer treatment.Written 25 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I got a manicure and a pedicure! The service was great and I got lower arm/ leg massages ans scrubs as well as the mani/pedis themselves. Great quality of nail polish too, and lovely lady!! While I got my nails done my boyfriend chilled by the bar and had a really relaxing time too!Written 7 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited this Spa over the holidays... The massage was absolutely excellent! I walked in with tension pain in my neck and shoulders and it was all relieved after my one hour massage. The masseuse was very welcoming, She took her time with me and made it very personable and focused on the areas I requested. The essential oils enhanced the atomsphere and made it even more relaxing. It is totally worth the money to have a spa session at Elegance Point. Moshi is so small and always hectic over the holidays... so to have a decent Spa (refuge) to recharge is simply a life saver!Written 21 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.