City Tours • Multi-day Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I booked a safari and kili trek through Dreams Adventures. I am so thankful these companies work together because we had the best experience.
We did the Lemosho Route and it was beautiful. The mountain was amazing but so was the crew. Our two guides (David & Innocent) we’re so helpful and enjoyable to hike with. We had a really nice waiter and chef on the mountain, who made great food, and we had lots of great snacks and tea. The porters were also so friendly and helpful.
We finished our climb a day early and this company planned other activities for us to do on the extra days, which we very much enjoyed.
Overall, Enjoy Kili and Dreams Adventures went above and beyond to make my trip perfect.
I can’t thank David and Innocent enough.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For two pandemic years, we dreamed of returning to the Africa we love so much. We picked the Northern Tanzania Safari & Zanzibar with Inquisitive Africa because they are a bright, sharp team with extensive tourism experience.
We planned our trip with , Godwin, whom we knew from a prior very well known travel company. Such a warm and knowledgeable guy who makes sure all the boxes are checked! Mariam met us at Kilimanjaro airport - so gracious and welcoming! She made sure we got settled in to Chanya Lodge, which is smack dab at the foot of Mt. Kili. We were then off and on our way with the Safari Guide/Driver Peter, who is also very knowledgeable and warm.
Three amazing things stand out. First, we had lunch at the hippo pool at Ngoi-tok-tok in Ngorongo Crater. Peter tolds us all about the hippo families which we could see at a close but very safe range. A rare sight! The second was Kirimu Tented Camp in Central Serengeti - the real deal with such warm African hospitality. The Camp was so authentic and awesome!
And, of course, there was the incredible balloon ride over the Serengeti. Great view but I hate heights. ;-)
Third of the amazing things, we asked Godwin to add on an extra night in Zanzibar, which he graciously did. We were blown away. Zanzibar, its beaches, architecture, food and people are one of a kind. We are already planning our next trip with Godwin for a return to Zanzibar.
Asante sana, Godwin, Mariam and Peter! See you again!Written 22 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- All in the trip was done , i won’t forget our experience we gained and i want hi state to recommend other fellow travellersWritten 9 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.