Top Attractions in Sinaia
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful and a must see in Romania! Gorgeous architecture unlike anything else in Europe. Definitely will be coming back. Also, the fresh air and trees were great!Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you like hiking and natural surroundings, this is a gorgeous place with easy access via gondola or hiking.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very efficient service to reach the top of the mountains - everything moved without delay and staff was friendly and of course, the views on top - amazing and well worth the journey.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful place where you can spend some time visiting both the old or new church and the museum. overall a pleasant experience.Written 13 January 2022
- Visit it
It is very beautiful and cute place. Visit it first. Peles is absolutely full of things and architectural design. So visiting pelisor firstly for making place for peles majestic view.Written 21 July 2022
- Very nice and beatiful. But very very steep stairs . They look like ladders! But otherwise the cave system was beatifiul and big and a lovely sight. I had a lot os trouble with the air it felt thick and cold but not enough to kill a star. 5/5Written 23 October 2021
- The casino in Sinaia is located in the central park nearby, being the Hotel Palace. The two buildings are connected both by history and by the underground passage. The architecture is beautiful. On the ground floor they have a small bar, a painting opening and a souvenir shop. The entrance is cheap 15 lei / person (approximately 3 euro / person)Written 1 June 2021
- In the train station you will find this interesting place.
They have 3 big layouts: small villages, trains, cars. It was interesting to watch with the kids the live of different people. It is small but nice to visit.
The ticket was 7 lei / kids and 10 lei / full price.
They have a small shop with some books.Written 18 July 2021
- Not the castles, but the hike ending with this view is the highlight of Sinaia. The walk up there (1-1,5 hours in snow when nature starts with the blue line) is very beautiful with great nature. The view point itself is very stunning. The view is amazing seeing the higher Bucegi mountains and Sinaia town. I was there all by myself and on the walk I saw 3 people so it is very private and remote. It is a must-do in Sinaia.Written 19 April 2022
- This is a house in the traditional country style and imbued with the presence of the great Romanian composer George Enescu. The tour is only in Romanian so it would be good to know what you are seeing before coming here. The atmosphere is lovely and apparently there are concerts given at the lower level where the piano sits. Unfortunately, we did not catch one.Written 20 November 2019
- Just walked around the city :) Wonderful buildings, good things to see, do and eat ;) Not noisy at all. Wanna visit it againWritten 13 May 2019
- Nothing special here.Just a small shopping center.A few fashion shops,a electronics retailer,a supermarket in the basement, a couple of restaurants.Not a must visit.Written 25 August 2018
- The Cemetery of Heroes in Sinaia is located near the Palace Hotel. It was established in the memory of the soldiers who fell in the First World War, especially in the summer of 1916. The cemetery also houses a chronicle dedicated to the American heroes killed or taken prisoners in Romania in the Second World War. Especially sad are the graves of un-named heroes, grouped on the front left hand facing the cemetery.Written 20 November 2019
- Although it is an communist relic the cabin cable is still in work with better performance compared with the new so called "modern installation " built by "Leiytner",last one “offering” often malfunctions, poor work conditions and so on. It is a pity that this old technologic jewel is now exploited at the safety rules border by a bunch of doubtful business owners which try to suck all the profit neglecting any investment in travelers comfort and safety!Written 13 March 2021
- Very nice trip with my family that I spent my Christmas holidays I enjoyed it a lot even if it was a very short stay but it was really relaxing driving through the mountainsWritten 28 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sinaia
- The best day trips from Sinaia according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Dracula Castle, Peles Castle and Brasov Small Group Tour from Bucharest
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest
- Dracula's Castle and Transylvania Day Trip from Bucharest
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Castles of Transylvania: Private Day Trip from Bucharest