Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Tempe
Admission tickets from ₹1,340.90
Admission tickets from ₹1,340.90
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Fun at all times but several times a year, Mill St is closed and it and adjoining streets are closed as they host the Tempe Arts Fair, a lively collection of hundreds of booths with wares that run to the extremes. There are musicians and the ever-present food vendors to round out the experience. Mark it down in your calendar-big fun!Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've always enjoyed visiting this site when I'm around town. But now that they have developed it, especially the beach and small boating area on the north side, it's even more appealing. Locals like to roller blade, cycle, and skateboard here. The bike path goes on for quite a ways. Though there is free parking, it does get busy and you might have to park elsewhere and walk over.Written 7 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely campus near Tempe Town Lake. Great Sun Devils Sports. We attended both a football and a basketball game. Loved the jumbotron intro to the football game, and the "curtain of distraction", at the basketball game. Great entertainment. Close parking at both games in parking decks. Students and parents both were having a great time here.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time visit was in 2020 after just moving to the area. Pleasantly surprised at how clean the facility was. It wasn't crazy crowded and we were able to see everything we wanted. All of the animals were out doing their thing and the wife was actually able to get a little closer than normal to the otters because of the worker doing a Q&A. There are also really neat displays outside of the aquarium. We walked around the Titanic artifact museum which had a bunch of items from the ship. Very neat if you enjoy that history. Parking was pretty easy, I'd say the only downside is the price is a bit high for the size of the aquarium. We had walked around and saw most everything in just a few hours.Written 6 April 2021
- We love this mall! All decked out for the holidays, snowfall, live music....Great shops and all around fun for kids of all ages!Written 10 December 2020
- Huge mall. I personally liked shopping at this mall shopping for something more formal as they have few dress shops, where you can look for prom, bridal, and formal dresses. Can be overwhelming as it is huge. WEAR COMFY SHOES if you are planning on a long time here. OH and stop at puppies and love, say hi to the cute pups.Written 13 September 2021
- This is one of the best parks in the area with lots to see and do. In summer they have movie nights from the pool. It’s popular and for good reason.Written 24 October 2021
- A must-do if staying in Tempe/Phoenix. Terrific, short hike, only slightly-difficult if you’re in shape. Great views of The ValleyWritten 30 December 2021
- Another great location in the Tempe area to enjoy the outdoors, exercise and see some unique landscape. Most of the hiking trails were elementary, but you can get challenged a bit if you want to climb to the top of the rock formations and get pictures. For me, this is what vacation and getting away is all about - enjoying the unique aspects of an area. There is nothing like this anywhere else.Written 30 December 2021
- We loved this park. The views are awesome. We got free tickets from a friend to see the Angels play. We found free parking on the street a short walk away. Park is in a nice area.Written 18 October 2020
- I took the CCW class yesterday and I was very impressed. I've been a Corporate Trainer for 10+ years so it's hard for me to sit through any presentation without critiquing it. My instructor, Steve, did a great job of making the class informative and entertaining at the same time. I loved the fact that he was willing to share stories about his 39 years of Law Enforcement and answer any questions we had about the law. I highly recommend this class to everyone! I'm looking forward to taking more classes.Written 19 June 2020
- Wednesdays is Walk-in Wednesdays - hear local musicians perform two numbers...bar open, check out the box office for performances and don't forget to tour the art gallery. Great view of Tempe Town Lake, wonderful place for photos, happy hour at sunsetWritten 2 May 2019
- Went to watch a Broadway Musical Fiddler on the Roof last night at the GAMMAGE AUDITORIUM and loved the whole experience. We were at the second tier and it was perfect for the sound . This Auditorium was designed by Franck Loyd Wright and the seats in the row in front of us even if they were tall did not disturbed us . It was full and loved the Show.
We park at the Graduate Hotel nearby and arrived 5 pm for the show at 7 30 pm. The show last 3 hoursWritten 30 January 2020
- I enjoyed this place the antique cars, history of Tempe and the interactive activities! I loved to walk through here and great customer service people who work here are friendly and helpful! I would recommend to travelers and people who live here in Tempe and phoenix area great info. and nice, fun museum for kids and adults fun outing lots of things to look at and cant wait to go back!Written 9 November 2019
- Great place to watch a football game. Plenty of food and drink vendors. Uber is not available close in.Written 23 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tempe
- The best day trips from Tempe according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Custom Private City Tour of Phoenix
- Custom Arizona Brewery Tour
- One-Day Private Grand Canyon National Park/Sedona tour from Phoenix-Scottsdale