Popular things to do
Admission tickets from ₹3,188
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Great day at the garden with family!
The garden was gorgeous and bees are buzzing, humming birds flapping their wings with elegance, and butterflies sipping nectar swiftly.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! A great display of musical instruments from around the world. The audio guide was a great source of music and descriptions of the instruments. You can easily spend 2-3 hours and not see everything. I plan to return someday to re-enjoy the experience.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic museum, gift shop and restaurant. This is a must see while you are in Phoenix! Enjoy native art and cultural exhibits plus interesting travel exhibits.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you hike Camelback Mountain, go in the early morning (like around sunrise) if you can to avoid the heat. I started at the Echo Canyon Trailhead and unfortunately got a later start than I wanted to...if I came at sunrise I would've avoided the heat and would've gotten shade from the mountain. You will be bouldering for a lot of this hike, and sometimes it can be hard to distinguish where the path is. Be ready to use your hands climbing up and down, as you will need them. It is definitely not an easy hike, but the views are outstanding. It took me about 1 hour 20 min to climb up, and about the same time to climb down (I had to go more slow climbing down as my knees were still sore from a previous strenuous hike at the Grand Canyon from several days before). Bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and a hat/sunglasses, along with snacks.Written 29 September 2023
- A must-see location when in the Phoenix area. The best thing is that the sight is free and centrally located in close proximity to other sights like the Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Park. The hike is short but mild to moderate due to the steep rocks when approaching the entrance of the rock. It's best to wear shoes with good grip because the rocks inside the hole can be a bit slippery due to the slant positioning. The location provides a beautiful view of the Northern Phoenix. There is a bathroom and a water fountain by the parking area but I would recommend bringing your own bottled water. Just a little walk away is Papago Park which is also a must-see.Written 25 November 2023
- Hiking, birdwatching, adventure, wildlife, horseback riding… if you’re into any of these experiences, here’s the place for you… the South Mountain Park and Preserve has it. We are so proud and enjoy being neighbors at the foothills of this magnificent work of nature. This park offers incredible views, fascinating adventures, fabulous wildlife types, varied exercise degrees and some intriguing mysteries – still to be solved. With over 16,000 acres of native desert wilderness flora, there is a huge amount of hiking options, viewing acmes, and nature buff ardor. For almost 100 years when Phoenix purchased the land, the surrounding community and visitors alike have had the pleasure of this natural landmark. One of our fave locations is Dobbins Point where you’ll be amazed at the incredible view of the complete Valley of the Sun – the panorama is indescribable – it needs to be seen in person! Instead of exerting oneself and you want to relax, many ramadas are available throughout the Preserve to the public. There are also a few mysteries within hiking distance in the park. Research and check out The Lost Ranch, some mine in the area too, and the Mystery Castle sits just at the foot of the north slope area. You’ll be fascinated with your visit.Written 12 July 2023
- What an absolutely great experience! The entire sports complex surrounding Chase field is a great place to eat, relax and have a good time! The stadium was great, no bad seats in the house. We coupled that with an awesome VRBO home in Glendale with a fabulous owner.. The property # was 2597919. would love to go back and probably will!Written 10 November 2023