- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We visited Dirtopia on a weekday and we were alone. Bikes are ok, but heavy. We asked for 2 bikes and they were ready in 5 minutes. Rent is including helmet. You have to give your carkey or creditcard for safety deposit. First time on a bike for our friend, so we choose the easy trail. 7.5km / 1 hour. Selfguided. Not difficult but some nice gravelroads and singletracks in the vinyard. Also an intermediate track of 19km available. Nice views. We had a flat tyre close to the shop, no other bike in our size available so this was the end of our ride. No problem for us. 1 hour in 35 degrees was enough. Cool and cheap socks in the shop. Afterwards a cool drink in the café behind the shop. Sitting outside with view on table mountain. Spacious toilet for bikers to change.Written 5 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can't wait to go back. We were there as a private party and enjoyed every dish that was prepared in the very relaxed environment by Chef Moskou and his grand parents! (who were there as part of the guests.) I love Moskou's relaxed and humble approach which makes you feel comfortable to ask any questions about his meals or ingredients. Oysters, lamb, Tuna and creme brulee were all on the menu. Not a small kids venue due to the menu / meals but definitely make time and go experience this unique and amazing package!Written 12 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a wonderful evening in an intimate environment with great hosts. If you haven't tried Traveling spoon you should as they are all over the world, and Willem and Jani are their hosts in Stellenbosch. The food was top notch and local with many things that would be difficult to find in regular restaurants. We felt like we made long term friends by the end of the evening which isn't something you can say everywhere. Highly recommend.Written 9 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Stellenbosch
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Stellenbosch:
- Blend and bottle your own wine Stellenbosch wine experience
- Stellenbosch Valley. Private wine tour with winemaker in Swedish or English.
- Best of the Cape