Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Noordhoek
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- On Chapman's Drive, this beach is drop dead gorgeous. A long white sand beach that is one of the most memorable and beautiful I have seen.Written 7 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time with my partner as the picnic was yummy and the wine great! Only had one issue near the end of the day but did not spoil it for us. We specifically booked on the lawn without children yet around 4pm there were about 6 children kicking a ball around our picnic. Juts glad it happened at the end of the day! Otherwise stunning experience.Written 13 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great way to spend a few hours to get away from the hustle and bustle of Cape town. Mike and his wife were lovely and so accommodating. The horses are well trained and are former race horses that would have otherwise had no purpose. The only frustrating thing is that the horses have preferences of which horses they will ride with. My friend and I were placed on horses where mine needs to be at the front and his needs to be at the very back. We were basically separated for the entire ride. If you go, ask in advance to be on horses where you can be beside each other!Written 5 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Since we are from the Long Beach, California area we wanted to visit this place! Glad we found it! Super friendly staff and great IPAs- worth the visit! Glad we got to meet Charlie the owner and here about the beers firsthand.Written 5 September 2022
- What an amazing place, we went twice, once to the food barn the food was incredible and second to cafe roux for breakfast, again, fantastic. This place is brilliant to sit, chat and
watch the world go by with friends and family. The small shops are perfect for buying local things, I even bought a new collar for my dog. Definitely a must if you’re in the area.Written 21 November 2022
- An intimate and cosy venue showcasing various musicians. Highly recommended.
Bring your own drinks and snacks or picnic dinner; glasses provided at the venue.
Note: the venue has moved to Fish Hoek.Written 19 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Noordhoek