- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- My husband, two small children and I popped into Go That Way Tourism office on 73 Loop Street to see what kind of tours could suit our family. Hayley and Sivu were both very informative and we had plenty of trips to choose from. We were collected the next day in a 10seater pristine vehicle from our holiday by Emma. She took us to Cape Point and a tour of Cape Town stopping along the way to show my kiddies the penguins and we had lunch at a child friendly resturant. She was kind, patient and knew her stuff.
We have just booked a Garden Route Trip with them also. Thanks guys we looking forward to spending more time together xxWritten 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At drawback is the security staff not knowing what to do, even if you show them what to do, but the venue were great service good and staff very good. Food were GREAT with a G, Just the security to get up to speed.Written 20 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very helpful staff and a huge database of leaflets, flyers and information. If you can't find it there, it's not in Cape TownWritten 21 September 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most helpful advice for visitors and locals of all things happening in this lovely Valley.... from restaurants, events, sporting days, adventure days, accommodation, wine tastings - nothing is too much trouble for the Constantia Valley Tourism Team. I don't know what we did without them!!Written 17 February 2017
- This beautiful arts space hosted my Made For Women exhibition along with What Is Ubuntu. The physical space is beautiful and well run. There is a library downstairs and galleries upstairs. It is an active community thinking deeply about how to do good work in a complex environment.Written 6 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Central