What travellers are saying
- Always amazed by the beauty of the park. We visit regularly as we moved near the park for retirement. Will never get bored of the beauty of nature. Best times for viewing are early(and I mean early!) and after 4 pm. Open your eyes and enjoy...Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mxolisi was the most patient and funny tour guide we learnt so much and had an awesome time there. So much to see and great for kids !Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a beautiful place, we also did some hiking within the park. There are unexplored areas facing the Riverside Mall. It is breath-taking immediately after the rain. A must-see!Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fortuitous week in the Kruger Park where we had some of the best sightings in more than a decade. Little did we know that the highlight of our trip to the Lowveld would be our visit to Chimp Eden.
We had an incredible time learning about these fascinating creatures and their unique personalities. The chimps come from difficult backgrounds but Chimp Eden has provided them all with a home where you can almost forget the trauma that they've been through.
Our two guides (Natasha & Easton) were also very pleasant and knowledgeable. You could see they cared for the chimps. The guides contributed immensely to the experience and from them we could sense that Chimp Eden is definitely not a zoo but an actual sanctuary for these amazing animals.Written 19 April 2023
- Wow! The zebra stripes stadia took my breath away, found where the sun is borne, Mpumalanga. This stadium is a home of football. Highly recommend for exploring!Written 1 November 2023
- I use the service for my kids to school. The drivers are on time and when the kids come back, they wait until all the kids are inside the house, then they drive away. Highly recommended for moving around Nelspruit. Cars are clean, card speed point on cars for that cashless service.Written 14 September 2023
- My safari was amazing! My guide knew a lot about the animals, it was very interesting!
It was organized really well, would definitely recommend it!Written 16 September 2022
- A truly perfect organization, very pertinent advice, great responsiveness to all requests, and a top-notch, attentive guide !!!
Perfect conditions for a memorable safari !Written 15 September 2023
- Like many others, first major travel since 2019/2020 and there was a fair amount of trepidation going into this. A few false starts from home - it was difficult to find current information after the past 2 years. Online reviews were years old and a couple of the agents we contacted didn't seem interested in assisting us with an itinerary -- until we got in touch with Wild Journeys.
I expected to leave a message and didn't hold out much hope for a callback but Jill answered the phone, put us through to Carl and we had a great first conversation!
Thank you Carl, Jill!!! What a great way to start travelling again!!!
From our first conversation covering what we wanted to see, where we wanted to go, Carl's itinerary covered our want list and more. We got history, glamping, big 5, delicious food, met with wonderful people and received amazing support from home when we needed it - (got caught in the Cape Town storm of the century. Was totally surprised to have Carl contact us to see if we were okay because he saw that roads - N1, N2 - were closed. I can't describe the feeling knowing that someone was looking out for us); forgot our camera at one of our safaris... Yes, Carl got it to us before we flew out.
Home now, just under 2 weeks and we're ready to go again (actually, mom wasn't ready to come home!).
Only feature missing was Carl as our guide (previous reviews, he was the guide) but the local guides he arranged for us were very good.Written 18 October 2023
- I was left with a free day in Nelspruit after a trip. I contacted Vula Tours and would like to thank them and particularly their guide Hans Swart who took me on a tour of the Panorama Route for the day, before dropping me at the airport. His knowledge of the area and the history made it a very enjoyable day. My grateful thanks.Written 13 July 2019
- Mornay was a knowledgable tour guide who took good care of me and my partner while we visited Kruger National Park. Mornay was himself passionate about wildlife and he shared voraciously about his knowledge of the animals we encountered as we drove through the safari. He knew instinctively how to approach animals safely and he successfully got us up close to see and hear a large male elephant! Beyond the wildlife, his general knowledge of South Africa also gave us a good glimpse of the local way of life. He also introduced us to fresh Biltong, which my partner and I fell in love with instantaneously. What a great snack to have while enjoying the safari!Written 23 May 2020
- I took my boyfriend to Dakota Ranch for his birthday and we both had the best time. The guides are super sociable, kind and funny. The horses are gorgeous and the whole place has real character.Written 3 June 2022
- It was great camping here as the swimming pool and campsite is close to each other. The kids enjoyed themselves thoroughly. The ablutions and scullery was good but hot water was off on the morning of departureWritten 7 November 2018