- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We’ve been to Kruger three times and truly love this park. There’s such a huge variety of animals to see. The best places for lions and leopards we found were staying in the areas of Satara Camp and Berg-en-Dal Camp. Berg-en-Dal was the only place we saw rhinos. Elephants and giraffes were abundant everywhere. Please be aware that an accommodation labeled as a “bush camp” may not have food available to purchase so you may want to bring your own. Also, many camps don’t have internet at all and in the ones that do it often isn’t working. You need to arrive at your camp by 6:00 in the evening as the gates are locked after that. All in all, Kruger is an amazing experience.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a tour guide Rama. His knowledge of the caves were very good and educational. An enjoyable time in the caves. Can recommend a visit there.Written 7 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a beautiful place, we also did some hiking within the park. There are unexplored areas facing the Riverside Mall. It is breath-taking immediately after the rain. A must-see!Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fortuitous week in the Kruger Park where we had some of the best sightings in more than a decade. Little did we know that the highlight of our trip to the Lowveld would be our visit to Chimp Eden.
We had an incredible time learning about these fascinating creatures and their unique personalities. The chimps come from difficult backgrounds but Chimp Eden has provided them all with a home where you can almost forget the trauma that they've been through.
Our two guides (Natasha & Easton) were also very pleasant and knowledgeable. You could see they cared for the chimps. The guides contributed immensely to the experience and from them we could sense that Chimp Eden is definitely not a zoo but an actual sanctuary for these amazing animals.Written 19 April 2023
- The Wilderness Expedition was simply awesome. We saw all the animals advertised. We would go back tomorrow.Written 23 September 2015
- A truly perfect organization, very pertinent advice, great responsiveness to all requests, and a top-notch, attentive guide !!!
Perfect conditions for a memorable safari !Written 15 September 2023
- I’ve travelled with Lawsons quite a few time, mainly in Southern Africa. I’ve never been disappointed with the arrangements and the safari guides. Birding and wildlife never disappoints mainly down to their expertise and experience. This was my first time with them for a Kenya trip. It couldn’t have been better from the moment we were met at Nairobi by their friendly and professional agent, Thomas until we left. Fantastic lodge and a luxurious camp. I am already planning the next trip with them. I couldn’t recommend them more.Written 1 August 2023
- Prior to our trip, we spoke with Carl. He was knowledgeable of the area, and quickly got a feel for what we wanted from a trip. He planned an 8 day trip and his attention to detail was felt throughout our journey. we felt safe, cared for an pampered. All of our transfers were exactly on time, and they were all personable, attentive and helpful. Carl chose safe reliable places for us, and had our border crossings perfectly orchestrated so that we were at ease feeling the experience of our guides.
Our trip was the most amazing trip of my life.Written 2 November 2019
- I was left with a free day in Nelspruit after a trip. I contacted Vula Tours and would like to thank them and particularly their guide Hans Swart who took me on a tour of the Panorama Route for the day, before dropping me at the airport. His knowledge of the area and the history made it a very enjoyable day. My grateful thanks.Written 13 July 2019
- Mornay was a knowledgable tour guide who took good care of me and my partner while we visited Kruger National Park. Mornay was himself passionate about wildlife and he shared voraciously about his knowledge of the animals we encountered as we drove through the safari. He knew instinctively how to approach animals safely and he successfully got us up close to see and hear a large male elephant! Beyond the wildlife, his general knowledge of South Africa also gave us a good glimpse of the local way of life. He also introduced us to fresh Biltong, which my partner and I fell in love with instantaneously. What a great snack to have while enjoying the safari!Written 23 May 2020