- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We Enjoyed a 7 day self-drive safari throughout Kruger National Park. We had amazing animal sights in April/May 2022. There were less humans on the road during this time as well.
We booked into Satara camp bungalows high-recommend staying a few nights here as the view and kitchen's are full stocked with cooking equipment. Olifants, just plan on visiting for the river view and skip booking into. Their bungalows are not fully stocked with cooking equipment. Letaba, is worth booking into for a few nights. Their bungalows are fully equipped and screened in. We saw elephants on the river from our front porch.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An excellent activity that I highly recommend. The caves are beautiful and filled with history. The guides are highly knowledgeable and make the tour both informative and fun.Written 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were late booking our trip and Crazy Dave pulled out all the stops. The safari in Sabie Sands were amazing and we stayed at Nottens which had been the high light of our trip. I can’t recommend Flex tours enough. If I could do this all over again we would have booked our entire two week trip through Flex tours.Written 10 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.