- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We’ve been to Kruger three times and truly love this park. There’s such a huge variety of animals to see. The best places for lions and leopards we found were staying in the areas of Satara Camp and Berg-en-Dal Camp. Berg-en-Dal was the only place we saw rhinos. Elephants and giraffes were abundant everywhere. Please be aware that an accommodation labeled as a “bush camp” may not have food available to purchase so you may want to bring your own. Also, many camps don’t have internet at all and in the ones that do it often isn’t working. You need to arrive at your camp by 6:00 in the evening as the gates are locked after that. All in all, Kruger is an amazing experience.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a tour guide Rama. His knowledge of the caves were very good and educational. An enjoyable time in the caves. Can recommend a visit there.Written 7 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a beautiful place, we also did some hiking within the park. There are unexplored areas facing the Riverside Mall. It is breath-taking immediately after the rain. A must-see!Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fortuitous week in the Kruger Park where we had some of the best sightings in more than a decade. Little did we know that the highlight of our trip to the Lowveld would be our visit to Chimp Eden.
We had an incredible time learning about these fascinating creatures and their unique personalities. The chimps come from difficult backgrounds but Chimp Eden has provided them all with a home where you can almost forget the trauma that they've been through.
Our two guides (Natasha & Easton) were also very pleasant and knowledgeable. You could see they cared for the chimps. The guides contributed immensely to the experience and from them we could sense that Chimp Eden is definitely not a zoo but an actual sanctuary for these amazing animals.Written 19 April 2023
- The Wilderness Expedition was simply awesome. We saw all the animals advertised. We would go back tomorrow.Written 23 September 2015
- God's creature. Natural looks. Waterfalls wow magnificent to look into. The flow of the water makes you forget you still have a destination. God works in wonders, Hallelujah!Written 26 October 2017
- Stayed here for a friends wedding and cannot fault the location, staff, care and attention for Al of us and the rooms were immaculate with the most comfortable bed!Written 19 August 2023
- I took my boyfriend to Dakota Ranch for his birthday and we both had the best time. The guides are super sociable, kind and funny. The horses are gorgeous and the whole place has real character.Written 3 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Nelspruit
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Nelspruit:
- Full-Day Blyde River Canyon Tour from Nelspruit, Whiteriver or Hazyview
- Kruger Park 1-day Safari from Maputo
- Overnight Kruger National Park Classic Camping Safari
- Kruger Park Safari: Guided Day Tour from Nelspruit
- Full-Day Panorama and Blyde River Canyon Guided Tour from Nelspruit
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Nelspruit:See more nature & parks for children in Nelspruit on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Nelspruit:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Nelspruit on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Nelspruit:See more romantic nature & parks in Nelspruit on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous nature & parks in Nelspruit:See more adventurous nature & parks in Nelspruit on Tripadvisor