Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
What travellers are saying
- We picked this for a stopping area on the way to Albuquerque for the Annular Eclipse because of the lake. We were a bit disappointed that there were not boats to rent, at least that we could find. On the other hand, there was a real version of London Bridge, picked up and moved piece by piece to this location. The Holiday Inn Express we stayed at was an optimal location to visit the Bridge. At night they light it up with purple lights: very pretty.Written 18 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whilst on a driving tour we stayed in Lake Havasu for two nights.
It has a lovely atmosphere and feel to it. You really feel like you are on vacation here.
We took a four-dollar boat ride across the river which was excellent value and was scenic and fun.
London Bridge and the English village were great to have a look around and we walked along the river and then sat and had ice cream.
There are plenty of good restaurants, and the people here are very friendly and helpful, and it is very safe to walk around, even at night.
It has a wonderful vibe and is a great place to look around.
Probably the best place we went to on our tour.Written 18 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is so much to do here that I can't take the time to list everything this park offers. It needs to be on your must-visit list if you are visiting LHC. Top of mind, hiking, biking, frisbee golf, dog park, shooting range, and much more. Wide - open spaces.Written 14 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful park but it is not dog friendly. The app says pet welcome but an old man scolded me and said there are no dogs allowed and made me cry. London bridge is more pet and people friendlyWritten 31 October 2023
- We stop here when in Lake Havasu City. They have some good information about the area and a small gift shop. I enjoy talking to the nice fellow who runs this with his wife. He is from the Netherlands and since my ancestors came from the Netherlands about 1650 I really enjoy chatting with him.Written 21 October 2023
- Beautiful park. We stayed in section 3B in a 30 ft travel trailer. Wonderful view of the lake. Lots of kayaks, boats, n other water activities. Very close to London Bridge, parks, shopping, n restaurants. Bathrooms more than adequate. Lovely cactus garden. We will return!!Written 12 March 2023
- I'm from California and omg 😲 this place is pretty awesome . The camp ground is very well kept , restrooms and showers are clean . The staff are very helpful and polite including the head ranger . When we had an issue with some fellow campers being to loud after hours he moved us and addressed the issue . So much better than CALIFORNIA
where they just tell you to live with it . Thank you Arizona for the Great HospitalityWritten 29 April 2023
- This was an amazing hike and beautiful scenery! However I would recommend a few things….we started early 8am, followed the yellow trail to the crack, about a mile in. The path along the way is pretty gravelly so I for sure wear hiking boots. Boots are easier for the decent down the crack. Maybe bring a collapsible hiking pole and definitely a pair of gloves. We only made it 1/2 way down the crack because frankly I was too scared. I am short and it was hard to step up on to the boulders/rocks my husband had to push my butt up in a few places lol. It is WAY easier going back up then going down. Once you get through the crack it’s about another mile or so to the lake. If you choose the blue trail for the way back be prepared for a pretty good hike up and down hills. I’m glad I did what I did and pretty proud of myself but couldn’t not have done it without my husband coxing me on.Written 12 October 2023
- We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner which was more Tex-Mex than genuine Mexican—-which is exactly what we wanted. We’re from FL and havent yet developed a taste for the REAL Mexican. Our server was adorable and efficient. The hostess, very welcoming.Written 25 July 2023
- You can walk from the visitor center (closed in the weekend) all the way to the end, first paved and next bit is a gravel road. Nice and windy hence cool in warm months. No entrance fee. There is also a Bill Williams trail up mountain but I don’t want to drive a gravel road (1.5 mile) with a rental car.Written 11 June 2023
- These smaller replica lighthouses recalled many of the larger original ones we had viewed in 60 years of traveling. The sunset cruise is a nice way to see many of the replicas.Written 20 January 2023
- It was a children's play with children actors. Finding Nemo Jr. Very well done. Our 13 yr old granddaughters loved it.the scenery was amazing. Singing & acting was great. Cute place. Looking forward to seeing some adult plays this winter!Written 12 July 2023
- This museum is small but well done. Loved the history about the bridge. We really wish there had been some video footage of it being built etc. it’s by donation only. Worth a visit.Written 20 October 2023
- A quiet space along McCullough Blvd. There are a great deal of books, audio media, magazines and newspapers as well as a bank of a good number of computers for anyone’s use. There is an ample sitting area with tables and plugins for electronic devices. There is no fee for a library card. The staff is very helpful and there is an electronic machine for quick check out. The staff will also check out books. There is an area of used books for sale. They have a separate children’s area. They have a self serve area of free jig saw puzzles where you can pick up a puzzle or drop one.off. There are clean restrooms available. If you cannot find a book you want the staff will search other libraries and order it for you. There is an outside drop off for books and audiobooks for after hour drop offs.Written 30 January 2020
- We stopped at this park in the morning for one last close up look at the lake before returning home. Enjoyed seeing how clean and beautiful it was. Lots of dog-owners taking their pups for a morning walk.Written 23 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Havasu City
Lake Havasu City Attractions Information
|Thursday, 1:54 pm|