39 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- Canggu's premier Korean spa, offering an incredible Korean cleansing experience! The therapist's technique of immersing the body in hot water, followed by a thorough scrub with a Korean towel, was not only delightful but also remarkably effective in removing impurities, dirt, and layers of dead skin naturally. The spa space is pleasant and pristine, and the therapists are delightful. I wholeheartedly recommend it!Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This area is exactly in the middle between main road to Batu bolong beach. If you are looking for some cheap place to buy beers i highly recommend the minimarket there. Their newly open bar is also kind of cheap in term of drink and cool staff (best time to visit is at night after 7).Written 28 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of options to choose from. Basically a food court. Ada makanan bali - bakso - dan lain lain. Lots of parking space if you come with a bike and not a carWritten 7 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The last morning of our stay we went to Old man`s market, it was a lovely mix between locals, expats an so forth.. So calm and actually taking the stress of going home away for a while. Will definitely go there again.
Market are always held at the last Saturday of the month.Written 7 September 2019
- A beautiful store with very fashion forward clothing available at a reasonable price! I found four beautiful pieces in the store, and I cannot wait to wear them! They are trendy, high quality, edgy, unique pieces that you cannot find just anywhere. The service at the store and staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and willing to assist! This was a great experience!Written 7 September 2023
- Aya , komqmy, surya , they are really helpful kind and smiling all the time ,hospitality 5 stars , warm welcoming.Written 2 October 2023
- They literally have so many beautiful dresses, jewelry and sandals. The staff was so helpful and friendly. She took time for us even though it was so crowded. Her patience with the customers was so impressive. I will definitely be a future customer.Written 31 July 2023
- Bali is one of the most amazing destinations to live your digital nomad life. Usually you can find shops with amazing quality goods at very reasonable prices. But unfortunately this store, Alive Wholefoods in Canggu, its in my opinion the most expensive health store out of the list of healthy stores I have visited. They should reduce prices and include the tax on the pricing also. It does not feel good when you feel you are overcharged and that is exactly what happens at this store. Bali Buddha is much better priced, and so it is Direct Bali store. I won't come back.Written 12 February 2023
- Awww.. So happy to do shopping here while i could do giving also. I like the clothes.. And the staffs are so friendly.. They helped and will always help children in India so they can go to school!Written 22 July 2019
- I know chocolate is good
But not this good!!!
For every chocolate lovers out there, this store provide various selection of any kind of chocolate.
The truffle and nip coffee chocolate are heavenly (gotta try it).
If you’re lucky you can see the chocolate making in progress.Written 23 December 2021
- My husband and I searched high and low for a quality tailor in Bali before we found YY Tailor. The shop is clean and cool and there is a huge fabric selection available.
We placed a fairly large order for shirts and trousers and everything was made perfectly. YY Tailors even delivered the order when it was finished.
If you are looking for a quality tailor shop in Bali, this is it.Written 20 April 2022
- All around amazing experience renting a bike for our week in Bali! Staff was super helpful and communicative especially when we needed to extend our rental plus the whole experience riding a motorcycle rather than scooter was fun. We will 100% be back and renting from MalaMadre again!Written 3 October 2019