- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 121
What travellers are saying
- We used ILT Costa Rica and had a great experience. Iggy was our driver, and he was very professional, courteous an accommodating. We appreciated our conversation with him in English.Written 28 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything went as it should, I booked them after cancelling Paradise Shuttle. CRS did it exactly as they told me. Arrived back in San Jose 15 minutes before promised arrival time.Written 28 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Above and beyond great service! Top notch drivers! Would recommend 100%
Don’t look anywhere else use them!Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came here to inquire about bus services to La Fortuna one day before my scheduled trip. I noted it to be clean and organized. It has some shops, small restaurants, and offices of various bus companies. It has public restrooms as well.
The Security Guards at the Entrance Area are friendly and gave me the information I needed. There is only 1 direct bus per day that goes to La Fortuna. Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver himself for 3,940 colones per person. It leaves at 8:45 a.m, but the line for this trip starts forming at 8:00 am.
Area near this Bus Station: Be careful here as there are many homeless people loitering here.Written 2 December 2022
- My husband and I have used Didier’s car service for both of our trips to Costa Rica. The first one in September of last year and again this January. Both times we were met with absolutely excellent service from Miguel, Hugo and Didier himself. Didier and his team are super friendly, knowledgeable, and are super passionate about their country and showing it’s overflowing beauty to tourists.
All trips went super smoothly. The vans are super clean, they were all on time and are happy to stop for food/bathroom breaks and animal spottings.
We will be contacting Didier every time we come to Costa Rica and if you want a safe/ friendly/ reliable / good value transport service you should do the same.
Thank you Didier and Pura Vida!Written 25 January 2023
- Carlos was very professional polite and punctual! Bilingual capability was helpful for me and he was able to give me education on Costa RicaWritten 12 December 2022
- Coco made my trip to Costa Rica complete. He is extremely reliable, punctual and flexible. He has a wealth of knowledge about Costa. Bonus: He also knows where to get the best food in town.Written 28 January 2023
- Awesome guy to help us on our travels! I will definitely use him on our trips in the future. Very courteous and we all felt super safe with him as a driver and securing our belongings when we were away from the van! Thanks Tommy!!Written 26 January 2023
- If you are looking for a great company to work with, you'll find Biotrans is the best. First, they carefully check and reconfirm the details of your travel with them. Before you arrive in Costa Rica, you'll feel confident about your arrangements. Our driver David arrived early - smiling, gracious, and the perfect representative of Costa Rican warmth and kindness. As we drove from our airport hotel to Puerto Caldera, David taught us about the geography we were covering, the trees and plants, plus cultural and historical information. A fascinating trip with a safe, good driver! We arrived early and even had time for a coffee break. David was so kind and delightful that we booked our return trip with him, too. Costa Rica is a beautiful place. David represents his country and Biotrans so well that I wish I could rate our experience with more than five stars! Do not hesitate to book with this fine company. Pura vida!Written 30 December 2022
- This company were used as part of a tour. We had Daniel (driver) take us to the resort and Raphael drove us back.
Both were extremely good company and made sure we were looked after.
Works highly recommend this companyWritten 14 December 2022
- We had a great experience booking our transfers with Tucan Limo! We coordinated the trip beforehand with Rosie who explained everything we needed to know a couple days before our arrival. It made finding our driver at the airport smooth and easy!
Luis was our driver and met us right outside the baggage claim when we arrived. He was our driver for three different legs of the trip and we had a great experience with each transfer. Luis was so fun to chat with and we learned a lot of interesting facts about Costa Rica that only a local would know. He was also a very good driver. At one point in the trip, part of the highway was closed due to mudslides and Luis expertly navigated an emergency dirt road to get us to our destination. We felt very fortunate to have found Rosie and Luis and would highly recommend booking them for your travels!Written 5 December 2022
- The best I can say is WOW! Not only did Johnny and Paul shuttle our large family around for the week, they always went above and beyond. Amazing tips on where to eat, where to visit, the best guides to use, plus so much more. Costa Rica is amazing place to visit and I can't imagine doing so without Jonny and Paul!Written 31 March 2022
- Danny as drive us for 4 days in Costa Rica. He is a excelente person and knows a lot of Costa Rica history. He organize our stay and it was very good. We went to very good local restaurants. Danny is a good driver. If you come to Costa Rica contact Danny to drive you. WhatsApp +506 8854 5969Written 8 January 2023
- We used EasyRide CR for a number of journeys on our holiday. The vehicles and drivers were a bit mixed but generally good.
One time a driver forgot to pick someone up and added half an hour to the journey having to go back for them!
They were easy to contact via whatsapp and unlike a lot of other companies did cover routes all over the country.Written 24 January 2023
- Our cross-border transfer from Liberia airport to San Juan del Sur (SJDS ) with Shuttle Caribe was the best spent (US$100 for two adults). Collected on time by our driver at the airport, we were whisked away to Peñas Blancas—the border town. With Caribe’s drivers and Nicaraguan fixer at the border, we were in great hands. Our affable Nica driver, Rudy, also knew the manager of our Airbnb in SJDS and delivered us right to his office. So, we were handed from one person to the next (including checks by at least eight Tico/Nica officials at the border) and yet barely lifted a finger to negotiate the mess of border traffic that stretched for miles. Yes, you can spend much less money to spend much more time to make this journey. We appreciated the air conditioned comfort in modern vehicles, and our door-to-door trip was completed in less than three hours. All staff were super friendly and made us feel safe and happy in what can be a less pleasant experience. Thanks guys!Written 15 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose
- These experiences are best for transportation in San Jose:
- Private Transfer Juan Santamaria Airport To La Fortuna From 1 to 6 passengers
- Irazú Volcano National Park (Half Day).
- All-inclusive package 7 nights 8 days in the best destinations in Costa Rica
- Private Transportation from Airport Juan Santamaria to San Jose & Viceversa
- Private Tour from San José to Limón with English Speaking Driver