Top Attractions in Benaulim
What travellers are saying
- Love the beach, the people, the food and the relaxing ambience of this place. Most important thing is to go with the flow as time isn’t a factor.Written 3 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely a hidden gem - you would need to know someone local, to tell you about this church. Truth be told, you must visit and walk around Old Goa to really get a feel of what it represents.Written 15 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this one is just 400m away from Benaulim.. Benaulim can get a bit crowded at times whereas Trinity is all peaceful at all times !! The beach shacks are amazing too!Written 2 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Traveling to GOA in itself is already wonderful, adding a trip to a local jeweler will turn it into an unforgettable experience. Manzoor created a stunning ring for me from topaz together with diamond and saffire. It reminds me of the sun and blue skies of GOA every time!Written 8 March 2020
- Visited the Din Brothers (Mustafa and Masood) outside the Taj Exotica at their two shops. Initially exchanged money for us, which was helpful, and then undertook a combination of tailoring (excellent outcomes) and making bespoke jewellery. Again very good quality. Highly recommended.Written 25 January 2023
- Great choice of massages from all body to head massage using oil or dry powder herbs.
One hour very good massage ( lady for ladies and man for men) for about £1500 to £2000 rupee depending what typeWritten 13 November 2018
- If u are looking forward to a message with magical hands this is the place,I opted for Swedish massage, superb ad soothing in calm atmosphereWritten 24 January 2019
- We were staying in Joecons beach hotel and looking for a reputable Jeweler. We visited various Jewelers in Benaulim and were even taken by an Indian friend to a margoa Jeweler. However none of these could show me anything of interest. Then we went to change some money in jewels of India and whilst in there met a lovely couple that had been having Jeweler made there for several years and she had been thrilled. So we started chatting with Naseer about having a ring made. I had photos of a similar design. He proceeded to show us the difference between the size and quality of diamond. After chatting with my husband we decided to proceed leaving a substantial amount of money as a deposit. The ring was made in two days and is absolutely gorgeous. After being very nervous I could not of been happier with the end result. They also took my other rings and cleaned them all up free of charge. I will be getting the ring valued and I can assure you if there is any discrepancies with the value I will be back on to let you know. The Ladie who recommended the shop had said everything she had made was at least triple the value.
So I would highly recommend Naseer and jewels of India .Written 28 January 2020
- I come to Goa every year for 4 months, and one of my first stops is to Ocean. Nadeem is so patient when cutting and styling my hair, and makes a superb job every time. Pedicures are so relaxing as are the facials. There is a selection of choices for all treatments, its sometimes hard to pick! The ambience is relaxing and comfortable. Keep doing what you do guys. It works!Written 25 January 2020
- learn a lot about bees and honey and the honey collection process. Nice experience bought a bottle of raw honey and beeswax.Written 18 July 2022
- Although we took only back massage for myself but it was a good relaxing , They have a different packages with different massage Treatments at a reasonable prizes .Written 2 January 2020
Benaulim Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday, 2:26 pm|