Scuba & Snorkelling • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Actually, I planned to visit kolukkumalai. Unfortunately, weather was not good at that time. So I searched for some other places to spend this weekend. I found Tent and trek page in Facebook. They posted the Yelagiri trip on the same days which I was planned earlier. Just I contacted them through WhatsApp and they sent all the details of the trip. I sent money through gpay and they sent all the remaining details through my mail and WhatsApp. As per the plan, I contacted the campsite person whose name is Sanjay. He is very polite and arranged everything for us like tent, food, local guide for trekking and bbq. Unfortunately, rain spoiled camp fire plan. But that is not an issue for us. It’ was a great experience to meet new peoples and places. Thanks TentandTrek for arranging the wonderful trip for strangers like me 😉Written 18 July 2022
- Pristine Islands surrounded by the blue green ocean, snorkeling, parasaling scuba diving,kayaking. Got to gorge on delicious street food and indulge in shopping. Rode in tuktuks, went on a river cruise, visited the grand palace. Did it all, thanks to Dayan's attention to detail in organising it.An amazing trip to Phuket and Bangkok organised by Dayan of Innovision Events and Excursions. Having used the services of this company I can assure you of a well planned, executed and fun trip filled with the true essence of the countryWritten 22 May 2022
- The Meenakshi towers over the city and the four towers can be seen from many different vantage points as you approach the city This is a must-see attraction when visiting the city wear appropriate clothing men need to have their knees covered as do lady's, you will need to remove your shoes before entering. While you are in the area the old markets are across the road where you can purchase many different items.Written 7 August 2019
- We went to Singapore and Malaysia Trip in the month of February. They made all the arrangements very neatly. Anyone can book and travel with his Company. They will take care of everythingWritten 3 March 2020
- We hired Sieger Group (RajKumar) for Microsoft India team building event. I am leaving a review at the behest of my GM who has been extremely upset with the quality of the program. It was extremely unprofessional with multiple mistakes on the host's end like showing the answers by mistake. As an event organizer they should be the ones sending the invite to the event and have a paid Teams or Zoom subscription and inspite of taking $$$ for the event which barely needed any setup cost, they did not send us the invite and scrambled on the day of the event with technical issues. And he blamed Microsoft for not 'test driving' his service which he charged more than 30,000Rs for. He wasted our team's time and my time and my VP's time and put me on the line for having worked with him. This is by far the worst experience Microsoft has had with any vendor. He has also posted pictures on FB without Microsoft's consent despite the event not going well.
Responding to owner: Please check your records and your own FB page where Microsoft team members pics have been posted without our consent. Also we have the Razorpay invoice as well for this scam. It is not on me to prove it - it is on you and this company to figure out, refund and apologize with this abysmal experience for such a company like Microsoft!! Rajkumar sent a deplorable email to me and my GM of Microsoft ccing Kamala kumari as well. He was woefully unprepared for the event. I did not want to host it and hence wanted to delegate it and hired him - and he is accused me of deliberately not making him host for the meeting. He joined the event that I had to send out because he didn't and asked me to if he can private message ppl and give him host privileges. All this was 30min before the event and we tried to make him the host on Teams which was not possible and my team members also tried. He was made the presenter immediately and he goofed up multiple times showing the answers to the questions while sharing his screen. He took all my ideas and did nothing with them to improvise and blamed me for giving him those ideas in the first place. He had a filler event where someone did something ridiculous - maybe it was kamalakumari; counting fingers and imitating and it is the dumbest filler ever seen and I had to tell him to move on and not goof up again on Whatsapp. He instead thinks I should have let him continue with the ridiculousness of it and stand by while he makes the event a complete failure. He should have just dropped off when he saw there was no value that he provided for 1.5hrs and the only things he did was to goof up. After that he alternated between begging and threatening me and my GM for more money and is currently asking for money to take the pics off FB. Please check with your team who has the email record surely.Written 9 February 2021