Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I travelled in Chennai Metro train.Chennai Metro Trains and Stations are well maintained, clean,comfortable, convenient Secure. Staffs are helpful. It has many passenger friendly features. Two lines are operational. Blue line starts from Chennai Arignar Anna International Airport Metro Station to Wimco Nagar Depot Station. Green line starts from Saint Thomas Mount Metro station to Puratchi Thalaivar M.G.R Central Metro Station.Other lines are under construction. It is connected with Airport, Railway Stations, Bus Terminus,..
Many foreigners and other state travellers travelled and shared their appreciation and happiness. Over all it is good public transportation system.Written 13 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not only is Sathish a very experienced driver and a knowledgeable guide to his home state of Tamil Nadu, but he also proved to be a real problem solver.
At a certain point during our trip in March 2020, we thought that the looming COVID pandemic would bring us to a premature end of our trip. Not so, thanks to Sathish !
He managed to reorganize the second leg of our trip to the magnificent Western Ghats mountain range, and thanks to his ample address book, he could find for us charming and peaceful accomodations. He clearly saved our trip.
We could not have dreamed of a smoother, friendlier introduction to beautiful India.Written 3 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Coming to a railway station in India is always a great experience to understand what mobility means in this huge country. I came and sat there for 30min, observing travellers. Busy but pretty quiet and smooth.Written 2 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I should say it was a FANTASTIC and EXCELLENT service by Bee Cabs this time too as always. We have used Bee Cabs many number of times and found them very professional and much reliable. Bookings and transfer has always been very efficient, very professional and friendly. They were always there on time and drove us to our destinations smooth and safe whatever time it may be. First class service from start to finish and would recommend anyone. We, especially I, Couldn’t have asked for anything better. A serve built for every customer xxxWritten 10 June 2021
- I Booked JAYA DROP TAXI on 03/09/23 for 08/09/23 from Velankani to Trichy Junction, and paid advance to Mr. IYAPPAN. He said your booking is confirmed and you will get the vehicle and driver details by 07/09/23 evening.. I waited till 9.00pm on 07/9/23 and gave a call to him, he did not bothered to answer the call... and again next day morning I tried reaching him, he said I am looking for the cab , if available I will give you the details... else you can look for another cab... at the end I have to book another cab and paid him double the charge to reach Trichy junction. Please do not book any Cab from JAYA DROP TAXI MR.IYAPPAN HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS 6383856603 & 6379991724.Written 12 September 2023
- We covered munnar, Thekkady and Allepey houseboat.overall Excellent experience . first class and very comfortable tempo traveller . enjoyed our trip fully and arrangements from india trip were also very nice . We got a very good van driver parneet lal who is polite and very knowledgeable about the local sight seeing ,food etc and helped us in every way to make our stay comfortable throughout . Would definitely recommend india trip, thank you so much for providing us with wonderful memoriesWritten 14 February 2018
- I took Swift Dzire last month for 7 days. Its very nice trip in my life. Yes car condition is very good, excellent mileage. It's much cheaper than others self drive cars nearly 4 to 5 thousands saved from my budget. Really good service guys. Thank you so much. I will recommend all of my friends. And if i visit to Chennai again means surely will choose you againWritten 11 December 2018
- Rented Cars from Chennai Green Cabs, Really superb.. Driver coordinated superb.. Vehicle was clean. he took us all the places in chennai, Really good.. And they have monthly package and early package too.Written 7 January 2023
- Southern taxi cabs give a very good service at reasonable cost I had hired their services last week to a 3 days tour program. The driver himself was a very good guide, who gave us a very good program to see what and miss what in the limited time.Written 25 February 2018
- Good Place to hire cars. highly recommend other to this place to hire cars, buses, and sight seeing and local package for honey moon.Written 7 January 2023
- Thiis is a reliable and cost effective tour operator. You can just give your requirement and they will suit the program to your requirement. They wil tell you the various options, in diffent cost cateegories. you can choose the best one. Then they will execute plan without any mistakesWritten 25 February 2018
- They don’t have control over cab vendors. Just reliant on them and customers has to suffer. Vendors are changing vehicle booked by customers in last minute without informing customersWritten 1 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai (Madras)
- These experiences are best for transportation in Chennai (Madras):
- Private Transfer from Chennai (MAA) Airport to Chennai City
- Chennai Airport Transfers : Budget Sedan and SUV Cabs
- Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days From Chennai with Return Flights
- Private One Way: Chennai Airport (MMA) to / from Chennai
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chennai International Airport