- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Lot of memories associated with this mall since was close to my college. From a tourists perspective a good place to stopover on the highway en route to Pondicherry. Offers to opt for a movie in the theatre. Lot of eat outs as well. Game zone is decent as well.Written 18 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This concert hall has been around for a long time. Though it is at places starting to show its age, there is still good ambience. The seating is relatively comfortable and the audio facilities are reasonably good.
Since this concert hall does not have a website, it is difficult to know the daily programs taking place there. There is no online facility to book tickets as well which is typical of almost all concert halls in Chennai. Popular programs get sold out very quickly and one has to go sometimes a day or two in advance to get a "token" for the limited number of seats available for non-members.Written 14 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a average experience, we booked through online. The welcome was not that much great, pop corn was too salty. AC was average. In the restroom hand dryer was not working properly. Overall it was over charged. But not having the luxury. Very important there were no toilet facilities for kids.Written 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The theatre interiors are good and good movies are shown here. Snacks are available. This is one of the oldest Theatres in Chennai.Written 30 August 2018
- We watched Average end game today in paradise,nice theatre but that smell very bad that’s spoiled our experience 🙄🤧Written 29 April 2019
- Recently watched the movie BIGIL in this theatre. Big screen with crestal clear digital picture quality. Sound effect also awesome. Have to increase the space of rest room. Snacks rates are very nominal. Very close to Chromepet and Selaiyur. They also constructing mini theatre in front portion. Seats are also good but to be improved like PVR or INOX. If the management modify seats, spacious rest room facilities it will become one of the best theatre in south Chennai.Hope they will do the needful at the earliest. Watch the movies in Varadharaja and enjoy the best experience.Written 26 October 2019
- Very worst experience. Even in village theatres also look clean and good seat arrangements.I couldn't watch the movie with my family. I got very disappointed. MONEY and time is waste.Written 12 January 2019
- A good entertainment theatre in Chennai located in Koyambedu. A little old and hence not much facilities here. Average only.Written 27 September 2018
- It is located in heart of the place of Ashok Pillar.Ideal location for people staying in KK Ngr and West Mambalam.Also close to
Ashok Nagar Metro station. Well maintained and reasonably priced theater.The don't cutoff the AC in between the show .The only draw back you notice will be unmanageable crowd during the interval time and some time very difficult to buy refreshments from the counter. Overall it is good theatre and you can go and watch good movies during your week days.Written 27 July 2016
- This s a nice theatre with good sound system and limited but very nice seating arrangement. The surrounds effect is wonderful and watching movies is a great experienceWritten 4 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai (Madras)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly theatres in Chennai (Madras):See more theatres for children in Chennai (Madras) on Tripadvisor