Concerts & Shows
What travellers are saying
- It's a average experience, we booked through online. The welcome was not that much great, pop corn was too salty. AC was average. In the restroom hand dryer was not working properly. Overall it was over charged. But not having the luxury. Very important there were no toilet facilities for kids.Written 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lot of memories associated with this mall since was close to my college. From a tourists perspective a good place to stopover on the highway en route to Pondicherry. Offers to opt for a movie in the theatre. Lot of eat outs as well. Game zone is decent as well.Written 18 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We watched Average end game today in paradise,nice theatre but that smell very bad that’s spoiled our experience 🙄🤧Written 29 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in the residential areas of Chromepet - Chitlapakkam, this theatre is mostly thronged by local residents as families across all ages; making it a pleasant experience at the theatre. No unwanted ruckus in the theatres.Written 22 October 2017
- This concert hall has been around for a long time. Though it is at places starting to show its age, there is still good ambience. The seating is relatively comfortable and the audio facilities are reasonably good.
Since this concert hall does not have a website, it is difficult to know the daily programs taking place there. There is no online facility to book tickets as well which is typical of almost all concert halls in Chennai. Popular programs get sold out very quickly and one has to go sometimes a day or two in advance to get a "token" for the limited number of seats available for non-members.Written 14 February 2019
- The theatre interiors are good and good movies are shown here. Snacks are available. This is one of the oldest Theatres in Chennai.Written 30 August 2018
- This is a 20 min drive from Chennai and a great place to visit. The grounds are beautiful to walk around.
You can go into the art class and the pottery class to View the students work as well as watch the amazing dancing as the students practice.
Get there for 8.30 to watch the morning prayers under the banyan tree.
Price 20 INR per person. Plenty of parking.Written 3 March 2023
- It is located in heart of the place of Ashok Pillar.Ideal location for people staying in KK Ngr and West Mambalam.Also close to
Ashok Nagar Metro station. Well maintained and reasonably priced theater.The don't cutoff the AC in between the show .The only draw back you notice will be unmanageable crowd during the interval time and some time very difficult to buy refreshments from the counter. Overall it is good theatre and you can go and watch good movies during your week days.Written 27 July 2016
- A good entertainment theatre in Chennai located in Koyambedu. A little old and hence not much facilities here. Average only.Written 27 September 2018
- This s a nice theatre with good sound system and limited but very nice seating arrangement. The surrounds effect is wonderful and watching movies is a great experienceWritten 4 November 2017
- At Shruthi, a huge collection of symphonies at work and gives a great feeling with original touch of vedic music and sound. A nice experienceWritten 18 December 2018
- Very worst experience. Even in village theatres also look clean and good seat arrangements.I couldn't watch the movie with my family. I got very disappointed. MONEY and time is waste.Written 12 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai (Madras)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly concerts & shows in Chennai (Madras):See more concerts & shows for children in Chennai (Madras) on Tripadvisor