Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- I have booked private screening in sathyam cinemas. Customer service was top notch and really appreciable. Big thanks and shout out to the staff Dineshwaran. He was so helpful in arranging things to us. The best service we have ever experiencedWritten 27 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Palazzo as theatre neat and big halls. Popcorn tasty. Ample parking area. Shopping easily . Washroom needs to be cleaned frequently.Written 4 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Watched Spiderman No Way Home here on Sunday 12pm show
Experience was great
Definitely recommended for anyone wishing to watch a movie while in ChennaiWritten 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shashant and team helped us with such great hospitality.
It’s because of him me and my friend is here to watch this movie on 18th sept 2022.Written 18 September 2022
- This cinemas functioning at Spectrum Mall (perambur) well known to all they need to improve all sound mixing. Overall the best for the familyWritten 18 February 2023
- this is a great theatre for couple because they provide balcony seats for couple(two seats combined)...good sound..mid range cost... good snacks..parking facility,metro available...Written 19 May 2018
- We had been to this theater on 11.01.2019 for a second show. After the show around 1AM we were able to get auto to our hotel. It is a good theater. We saw the film Vishwsam.Written 14 January 2019
- Great outing . Well renovated and modern , good screen size and sound , great snacks(puffs) . Overall a good experienceWritten 27 July 2019
- AGS cinemas have screen in many locations in Chennai and my visit is to their T.Nagar theater complex.We, 2 adult and 2 children, went for Bigil Tamil movie for 2.15 noon show. As usual,we bought popcorn for kids and puff for us. Taste ok,prices up n up. But our experience inside cinema hall-- it was very cold a d.uncomfortable for many.. Senior citizens and children were most affected by this air condition system We noticed many parents with children, are standing outside the hall. Some customers complained to the staff. After a.long struggle, the cooling was reduced. Will the management take note of this and do the needful,for comfortable and enjoyable experience.Written 12 November 2019
- Good and Ambient theater for all Movies. It have multiple screens(6 screens to be accurate) and the bigger ROHINI silver screen is much better in spite of Sound effects and picture quality.
Worth your money if booked through counter, since online price is high.
Ample parking lot and parking fee if reasonable.Written 3 January 2020
- The PVR generally is good but the staff sitting in the ticket counter needs to be well behaved and polite. The Management is responsible for this.Written 7 November 2019
- Well Appointed, Stylishly Decorated - Serene Movie Watching Experience - Beware of Misleading Subtitle Claims!A top notch alternative to SPI Cinemas. It is conveniently located in the heart of T Nagar. The overall theatre including the foyer and popcorn area are luxuriously decked out with stylish design and a consistent upmarket feel. Each floor accomodates one screen and each floor has its own mini popcorn and drinks area which is convenient and lessens the overall rush during peak times.
The seats are very comfortable; theatre is clean and the AC runs throughout the length of the movie without becoming too cold for comfort - although seats at the extreme edge may feel a constantly chill blow of air.
I couldn't give this theatre full marks due to an earlier experience. I had booked tickets for the movie Dangal where AGS Cinemas published online that they would be providing English subtitles for the show. However, no subtitles were present and even after complaining during the interval and the staff apologising and telling he would do his best to bring up subtitles. It was to no avail.
Soo, just be extra cautious with AGS Cinemas if your going for a movie where you depend on subtitles!Written 27 August 2018
- the is an old place for movies. If you are alone traveller, the night show is suggested because after this a lot of bike adventure can be seen on roadWritten 10 February 2016
- We watched Lion King movie here with kids . Good theatre at a vantage location. There is a parking facility for Cars behind the theatre.
Written 30 December 2019
- Yeah one more branch of PVR. Their service is quite good and is a bit near to the railway station and bus stop make it easily accessible. However most of the times the show starts later than scheduled. Still they won't let go off the add. Compared to any other cinemas they have the most number of adds and don'e expect them to reduce the add time being late of the schedule.
They do have parking facility.Written 18 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai (Madras)
- These are the best places for couples seeking movie theatres in Chennai (Madras):See more movie theatres for couples in Chennai (Madras) on Tripadvisor