Scuba & Snorkelling • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- I was excited for my first camping experience to Yelagiri but was bit apprehensive on how it would be. It turned out to be the best experience ever. The tents and washrooms were very neat. The camp managers Raghu and Sanjay were easily approachable, friendly and accommodating. They helped us with what we want and were taking very good care of the tribe. They helped us a lot during the trek and very encouraging so that all of us could have an unforgettable experience! The adventure sports was so much fun and thrilling too! Looking forward to the next trek with tentntrek!Written 26 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great guys! I booked them for a few hours on a Saturday and Sunday, Prasanna is highly responsive, his team again very competent and they'll do everything to put you on fish.
Caught a couple of Kings on trolling and had a ton of fun jigging and popping.
The boat is in top condition, well kept and you feel safe the whole trip. Safety is their main concern.
All in all a great experience, at the same level as any other I've had in Florida and around the world.
I'll be back and I'll go out fishing with then again!Written 16 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked the Southview tours for our trip from Chennai-Kumbakonam-Trichy-Mohanur-Mahabalipuram-Chennai. The team at Southview tours is great and very thorough. They reply to every message and confirm everything with us prior to our arrival.
Our driver Alaguu was great and very professional. He helped us at every Temple we visited and explained the different procedures. He found a way out in all the difficult driving situations as well.
We were really happy with this.Written 3 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Meenakshi towers over the city and the four towers can be seen from many different vantage points as you approach the city This is a must-see attraction when visiting the city wear appropriate clothing men need to have their knees covered as do lady's, you will need to remove your shoes before entering. While you are in the area the old markets are across the road where you can purchase many different items.Written 7 August 2019
- Finally I found a place nearby Chennai for a one day trip. I can't explain how I spent each and every second over there company dominated with nature. Actually it should not be rated with stars at all. Very neat and clean space to live. Worth traveling from chennai to this place 💯Written 31 May 2023
- This is an organisation through which you can have access to helicoptors or small aeroplanes for joy ride. They provide all the facilties and they maintain the new small model aircraftsWritten 3 December 2018
- Last week , we colleagues wished to have something exciting. We chose the Beach adventures based on one of our friends recommendation. They made our day lively with very nice beach sports, adventurous and at the same time safeWritten 6 July 2018
- they canceled the tour 10 PM the night before. Set alarm for 5 AM and looked at email to see they canceledWritten 31 October 2023
- It was a wonderful experience for me here last week with my friends with Scuba diving operation. The facilities were fantastic. I really enjoyed the diving with my friendsWritten 3 December 2018
- We went to Singapore and Malaysia Trip in the month of February. They made all the arrangements very neatly. Anyone can book and travel with his Company. They will take care of everythingWritten 3 March 2020
- They publicise as sports fishing company. Booked a two hour ride with family and kids expecting some action catching fish. On the contrary, they make you sit in a boat and drive for an hour. Then the boatman would drop three hooks in the sea and continue to drive the boat. You dont even get a chance to touch those fishing rods. All the while, you sit like lame ducks in the boat and the boat returns back stating you guys have no luck.
When you go sports fishing, you would expect the boat to stop for a while in the sea, enjoy dropping the hooks, wait for sometime for the catch and if you still dont get, its atleast acceptable. But the boat keeps driving and their seats don’t even have a cushion and they are simple hard steel seats. Everyone in the family complained about back pain on return.
You can very well go for such a ride in muttukadu and come back with some satisfaction. Here, you pay Rs. 12000 for a worn out boat to venture into a sea for couple of hours and come back with back pain. Everyone were super disappointed.
Please do not advertise yourself as sports fishing company. Even if someone is not able to catch fish, for the money you charge, atleast maintain the boat properly so people can comfortably sit.
Do not get lured looking into the pictures in their website. If you prefer a motor boat ride into the sea in a worn out boat and pay through your nose, i would recommend this.Written 22 June 2019
- I wish I had read the previous review before I booked - but I was using my mobile and not paying much attention. I think the instructors are ok but the facilities are awful.
They used open boats with no seats. We had a rough ride out sitting on the bottom of the boat sloshing with water and getting drenched with sea spray. There is nowhere to keep anything dry and then you sit out in the sun for most of the trip and get burnt. Luckily I put on some sunscreen but my legs got badly burnt. And don't rely on the umbrella they give you as it doesn't stop the sun.
On our second dive we found our boat anchor sitting on the bottom with no ropes attached. I took on my dive guide's weight belt and he carried the anchor around. Not surprisingly this was not a long or fun dive. Back on the boat in the hot sun they had brought a 1 litre bottle of water to share and a watermelon.
I did 2 days diving in Goa and the price was similar but the facilities and servicing were much better. Suggest you just DON'T do it in Chennai.Written 1 April 2019
- If you have the opportunity ,you Should definitely take a few surfing lessons with baracuda surf club surya and his team , the people are super friendly and patient
And experiencedWritten 17 September 2023