Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travellers are saying
- I’ve been living in Chennai since December and I was looking for a yoga group classes. A friend recommended this place which is also close by my house. I signed up right away after the trial classes and wow what an amazing experience it has been for the past month and half. I’ve now experienced pretty much all types of yoga - Hatha, Sivananda, Vinyasa Flow, Flexi, etc. They also have special classes during the weekend and the highlights are Pongal day 108 surya namaskar and the Pranayama special classes. All the yoga masters and instructors I had are fantastic - Sofia, Ramanan, Sangeetha, Nisha, Sanghamitra, Jeevan. This is a MUST if you’re in the area. Health comes before wealth and happiness. 136.1 yoga is the place to perfect your health.Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The center provides coaching for the beginners, special session for kids and women. For those experienced in aasanas, the center runs sessions round the day with highly skilled Yoga Shiromanis/ Certified coaches for day to day practice. The center's facilities are par excellent with ample car parking. A course of 15-20 days Yoga sessions would significantly upgrade anyone's health. The meditation methods including the yoga aasanaas of Swami Shivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda are highly scientific and proven. This is easily the best center in the southern part of Chennai and among the best in Chennai and rest of India.Written 9 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the first time I pen down for a review , because I am overwhelmed by the trainers I have been trained so far in body and soul. I am here with the team for 8 months now I practice yoga. Genuinely I appreciate Seema mam effort in handpicking the trainers. Swapnil Our new master ji for yoga trains us at his best and I would recommend every single one to reach body and soul and experience our class once. Thank u Swapnil and Seema mam for your dedication towards yoga and wish you get more successful trainers in future. Keep rocking. They will just do magic in your life.🥰🥰🥰Written 27 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Yoga slots at Yoga studio are so much in demand and you need to book in advance. Really cost effective and you would get the best trainingWritten 20 October 2018
- You would find the best mind and body balance with the Rutland. Very good place with nice service and ambianceWritten 24 May 2019