119 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 119
What travellers are saying
- Great spa experience overall. Special mention for therapist Horum. She was professional and really good in delivering what was asked. Knowledgeable and pleasant. I’ve traveled extensively and must say she is one amongst the best I have encountered. Keep up the good work and all the best. Ask for her by name you wont be disappointed.Written 2 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i am really impressed with the quality of the room materials and the skills of the therapist who did the massage for me, i came here to have some relax time and i got what the expectation i have before i came, and thank you for the customer care it was really greatWritten 8 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I initially visited the spa to make use of their swimming pool facilities, but after an intense swim, my muscles were feeling tired and in need of some rejuvenation. The Spa manager recommended an Ayurvedic massage that would not only help with muscle tension but also provide a pampering and revitalizing experience.
From the moment I entered the spa, I was captivated by the heavenly fragrance and the beautiful flower arrangements that adorned the space. The ambiance itself was enough to calm my senses and set the stage for a truly exceptional experience.
The massage session began, and I must say that the therapist, Nimmal, did an outstanding job. His expertise in Ayurvedic techniques was evident as he skillfully worked on releasing tension from my muscles. The entire experience left me feeling completely relaxed and recharged.
To top it all off, Dass, another member of the spa team, guided me to enjoy a steam sauna session after my massage. It was truly a wonderful way to complete my time at Heavenly Spa.
I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for such an incredible experience. The attention to detail, expertise of the therapists, and overall ambiance exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be returning for more heavenly experiences at Westin Velachery's Heavenly Spa.Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having visited numerous spas in Chennai , decided to try this place with my sister . Loved it , especially the massage and ambience. 30 mins into the massage I could feel myself light and relaxed. The masseuse was courteous and took special care with pressure. Overall it's great value for money and Definitely walked out feeling less stressed and fully . Definitely coming back !Written 12 March 2021
- I’m going here for the past 3 years. But today was the best….. had a very very relaxing foot reflexology done by therapist ARI👍🏻 very happy😍 the place was also cool. Always used to complaint about the ac. But this time all was perfectWritten 22 November 2023
- Being at desk job for tedious hours had become hectic. I came across , Spa Influence , Chennai from one my friends , & thought to give it a try.
The Experience of my first 90 minutes Balinese Massage is my most cherished , from Spa Influence. The muscle tension & stiffness just eradicates in no time , with the mental & physical well being revived.
After a long week of strenuous hustle to balance home & work , Spa Influence is my saviour. The staff is extremely assiduous , equipped & professional. Safety of the customers & Hygiene Conditions are thoroughly maintained without any glitch. I seamlessly recommend Spa Influence's services to explore & wish to visit it soon.Written 6 July 2020
- First Visit 19.05.2017
Last week I met Dr. Manu Das MD Ayurveda at Sowkhya Way 2 Health Ayurvedhic Centre in Nungambakkam for Migraine Headache, calf muscle pain, anckle pain in my right leg. Since I am aged 51, he told me to go for complete medical examination (Master Health Check Up) he listen’s my problem and explains with clarity.
Second Visit 28.05.2017
After completing my master checkup, I have taken all the reports and met the Dr. Manu Das, he has prescribed me for ayurvedhic syrup for 2 times a day for 10 days. This syrup body will correct the body functioning system, and then he will start suitable treatment for me. Dr Manu Das approaches problem in a systematic way and try to identify root cause of the problem. I am very happy the way Dr. Manu talks to me and the manner in which his treatment.
I recommend Dr. Manu Das for any illness. Front office staffs are very pleasing. This clinic situates in a multistory apartment with holistic atmosphere. Environment is very clean, calm and holistic.
Please put a name board in front of the building.
Earlier I used to visit SADAYUSH/SANJEEVANAM for Abhayangam treatment, after taking this treatment I feels very energetic, but the same day evening I am getting severe headache. I am having migraine headache problem for the past 15 years. If I call above centers immediately they give appointment at an available time. They never ask for any previous health issues.
G BALAJI Mobile 9445908915Written 29 May 2017
- The spa is located inside the Part Hyatt Hotel Chennai which is huge with several treatment rooms.
The spa menu is simple with also 60/90 minutes available.
The treatment rooms are equipped with showers also.
After treatment you have the option to go for steam sauna or shower.
The therapist are well trained to provide the highest level of service based on the type of massage chosen.Written 1 June 2023
- I visited the tattva spa . This is the my 1st visit. Wonderful hospitality service by the staff. Also the atmosphere of spa center was awesome. Staffs are very proffessional & friendly.. they exceeds my expectation.Written 2 December 2019
- Today I visit ODE Spa in nexus Vijaya mall Chennai I taken deep tissue massage it’s really excellent service and I get rejuvenated good professional staff and after massage they provide ginger lemon tea it’s really refreshing thank you Ode spaWritten 20 March 2023
- Excellent Service by staff
Very nice experience
Ambiance is good
Staff are well experienced and very kindWritten 20 November 2023
- Its far off better than any other SPAs out there especially when compared to higher priced, lower quality SPAs such as SPA INFLUENCE which sucks big time in thier services. O2 SPA: Please teach others in this field how to set a standard in services.
I am far more impressed with the ambiance and effectiveness of the services from O2 ... Not to be compared with 3rd grade onces... Thank you so much O2...Written 3 June 2016
- Best massage i ever took from Mr. sreeraj well experienced and know all my problem with one look. Actually i ve got back & leg pain. He suddenly put more pressure there boom its gone ive spent one year with this pain and he just press there its gone. So i'm recommending sreeraj for massages.Written 28 June 2022
- Nice and economical centre . Very happy in the final. Guys neatness to be improved. Located near the main area. Suitable for massage.Written 14 February 2023
- I had half an hour foot massage and neck and shoulders massage simultaneously. The foot massage was excellent and relaxing.The neck and shoulders was not as good as foot. It is a good place to relax when there is ample waiting time.Written 6 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai (Madras)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Chennai (Madras):See more spas & wellness for children in Chennai (Madras) on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Chennai (Madras):See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Chennai (Madras) on Tripadvisor