What travellers are saying
- I visited this place long back with a bunch of my friends. They have a wide range of drinks and it was actually very good . The dance floor however was packed and were not able to enjoy or dance but it was a pretty fun night.Written 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Certainly, here's a corrected version of your message:
"I've been to this place twice. First, let me start with the positive - the food is good. However, the overall experience falls short in several aspects. Some of the bartenders are polite, while others could be more humble. If you're a beer lover, you might be disappointed by the limited beer options.
Now, onto the less pleasant part - the attitude of the bouncers at the entry is quite poor. It seems like the management has hired individuals who lack basic etiquette. They speak and behave rudely, almost as if they own the place. It feels as if you need to be a foreigner or a Tamil-speaking person to gain entry, making the whole entry experience one of the worst I've had."Written 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dublin is a pub which is a part of the 5 star hotel Crown plaza hotel (Earlier Sheraton Park). This is one of the most happening places in Chennai. Where other pubs or clubs closes by 11 11.30 PM . This is open till 3 am. The DJ is great plays some good music.Written 23 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome pub with a decent dance floor. It is expensive but fine compared to other bars. It is a good spot for couples & friends to dance their heads off..ladies get free drinks till 11pmWritten 15 September 2018
- During our recent stay at Somerset Greenways Residences, I visited the B Bar which is located on the ground floor . Friendly staff and good service, including tasty complimentary bar snacks and reasonable prices. However, the premises are dimly lit , a feature of most bars in Chennai; perhaps bar patrons prefer to keep a low profile ?
B Bar also provides room service, as well as service to the pool area (12th floor), but for some reason the complimentary snacks are not served. I hope the management will reconsiderWritten 3 March 2015
- This place is great on a Saturday night...The drinks are great and the server got us some fine cocktails...The food was awesome with the continental food standing out...They have a wide range of started too.
The best part of theis place is the music..Mnaynof the local chennai pubs play awful music or only bollywood music....The DJ played lovely western tacks and some oldies too...Great vibe and deifnely a place to visit on a weekend for a couple looking to chill.Written 26 November 2023
- Visited this bar in the month of August 2018. Good ambiance and well stocked bar. Big screen projection was there for entertainment. Background melodious music is played to create appropriate atmosphere. Both genders are seen. Overall good place to unwind.Written 13 August 2018