- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
391 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 391
What travellers are saying
- At first glance, Jantar Mantar may look to be nothing more than a bunch of larger-than-life abstract sculptures. But this is not an art gallery—it's a special collection of astronomical tools started by Rajput ruler Jai Singh II to measure the heavens nearly 300 years ago.
The observatory consists of nineteen instruments for measuring time, predicting eclipses, tracking the location of major stars as the earth orbits around the sun, ascertaining the declinations of planets, and determining the celestial altitudes and related ephemerides.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice to visit once. U will not be interested to re visit to explore this place again. For first time it will be good place to explore this historic locationWritten 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice fort which can be combined with Jaigarh fort.
We did not go in the paid fort part. There is sunset point and small eateries outside.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice fort. 4 wheeler can go upto the top of the fort. Beautiful view from top and large cannon on top of the fort. We had a nice time on top of the fort. Combine with NahargarhWritten 16 May 2022
- Beautiful, spcly in the night time. Calm n serene place. One of its kind. Worth a visit if u r new to Jaipur. Also visit moti doongri next to it.Written 1 July 2022
- I went with my children aged 7 and 3. We got to meet the 38 year old female elephant Rangoli. We could touch and pet her. Then we went to ride on her back around the area. Afterwards we painted her, fed her and washed her. We could take the time we wanted. My 7 year old daughter was totally happy from the beginning. My 3 year old son was afraid in the beginning, but after he saw us riding around on the elephant, he also want to come and sit on his back. He was also extremely excited about paiting and washing her. The staff picked us up from the bus stop, but they can also arrange pick ups by tuktuk for example. They were very friendly and patient and explained everything to us. It was clear, that the elephant is treated very well.
You can contact the stuff and tell them, when you want to come. When we came, we were the only visitors.
When I was busy riding or holding my son, they took a lot of videos and pictures with my camera for me.
They were extremely friendly and very good to the children. My 3 year old son, that is normally quite shy, would let them help him feet or wash the elephant.
They provide you with water and tea.Written 6 August 2022
- If you visit the Amber Fort don't miss the famous Panna Meena Ka Kund. It a simple square stepped well that take 10 minutes to visit. If you want to experience and understand the architectural brilliance, symmetry and science behind the Kund (stepped well) you should spend over an hour.Written 28 May 2022
- I booked a day tour in Jaipur as I didn't have much time and I had really a memorable experience with The Rustic Paths team! Thanks to much guys! And especially Manoj for your time and attention. He was able to accommodate my requests and timing so I could have a more tailored experience. I definitely recommend it!
Professional and friendly driver and staff.Written 31 July 2022
- Beautiful palace, amazing architecture must visit place in Jaipur. Take a guide to understand the history of the palace and kingWritten 19 July 2022
- The Albert Hall museum Jaipur is Great place for those who have keen interest in historical things. You will get all the historical items and ancient time products and a lot of information about history. You can also find a mummy. It looks great during night.Written 2 January 2022
- Very clean n holy place. You will find urself there. The dedication and worship will be fallen as blessings from God. One of the best holy places in Jaipur.Written 10 August 2022
- We went there twice in morning also in evening also. It looks beautiful in light and in dark too. It is pitty that we can go in the palace. In night there are some people sells handicrafts and other things near jalmahalWritten 10 June 2022
- I like the story of this place which was told by a good storyteller. I just met the tour guide at the gate and simply go with him with a reasonable price. The ticket is a bit high is Rs.500. The architect was blend between Muslim and Hindu. The used nature color to paint at the walls and the ceilings which is incredible. And you should take more 15 minutes to visit the museum nearbyWritten 14 August 2022
- Driving from Ranthambhore to Jaipur we stopped off at a craft center, refreshment stop, and met an English couple who suggested we see this Monkey Sanctuary as it was on the outskirts of Jaipur. Our driver was happy to adjust the programme and took us to this astonishing abandoned temple overrun with monkeys. Having expected some sort of small, enclosed sanctuary we were just amazed at the scale of the place. The old, huge temple is built in to huge cliffs and must have been magnificent once. The site felt quite eerie but we were so pleased we made the detour. Lots of cheeky monkeys but at no stage did they approach too close or seem threatening.
A special experience.Written 1 March 2020
- We visited the hanuman ji temple in the afternoon. There was not much rush, and we had a very good darshan. The energy level of the temple is such, that we stayed in the temple for 45 minutes. Felt very peaceful and would like to go back when I visit Jaipur. Jai bajrang bali.Written 24 September 2021