Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Showing results 1-30 of 433
What travellers are saying
- It's a historical monument of Jaipur, Rajasthan, well maintained and kept clean. I absolutely loved this place, definitely recommend visiting once. The architecture of this fort from inside out is just awesome. The deewan-e-aam, Sheesh mahal, Holi chowk, bardari, queens rooms, food making pots all were great to watch. It almost take you to the old era.
You have to take a government approved guide, it's make things easy to you. He also shows you the fort in proper way and sequence.
The only problem here is parking your vehicle.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting place to visit. It's shows how our ancestors were so advanced in astrology and astronomy than the remaining world. Extract and precise calculating reflects even in today's time.
We need to show this to our children's and school students.
The time calculator, patrika and kundali making was awesome.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Even a short visit is worthwhile, I think. Parking is the biggest hassle- our bus went before 8.30, so as to park nearby, as it's a regular street otherwise, so limited parking spots.
It's the beauty of the building that makes it worth seeing. Learn its history, and appreciate the viewing. It's stunning.Written 6 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Sheesh Mahal is within the complex of Amer Fort, this is a beautiful piece of art. Unfortunately it is closed now and you can now see it from outside.Written 8 November 2023
- In order to keep the lights on, the prince of Rajasthan has opened up his palace for viewing. You pass through spacious courtyards and fanciful open air structures. The building has few areas to hide from the sun, do plan your visit for earlier in the day.Written 4 November 2023
- Birla Temple is visible from my house roof and I am often here. The temple is also a part of Jaipur sightseeing list but locals in good numbers come here too.Written 23 October 2023
- Had such a wonderful time with the Elephants. They were extremely sweet and kind. I had the chance to feed them, paint them (with non-toxic paint), bathe, scrub, and walk them. It is clear these animals are treated well and the staff makes sure you have a wonderful experience!Written 14 November 2023
- It was a fantastic experience to bond with elephants. Aftab and his team is very knowledgeable and Informative. They are very helpful towards the guests when it comes to establishing a bond with elephants. Must visit with family, children or friends. Overall a pleasant experience and highly recommended.Written 25 November 2023
- The fort has a good history , a guide can tell better about it. The fort is home to the biggest cannon which is put in display. The fort also has some exhibits of some of the weapons and items from the past.Written 8 November 2023
- We did the Jaipur city tour and the elephant experience. The driver was safe and navigated the roads well. The guide and driver were on time. We made payment through the Wise App which made it easy for sending INR. My wife and I did everything together. We would definitely do it again, actually quite many times. We really loved the elephant encounter....feeding her, petting her, hugging her, etc.Written 27 November 2023
- Having much historical importance the fort has sweeping views of the city with Shish Mahal and Wax Museum nearby. ,It was not so crowded. Complete with cannon and gunports, it is covered with forest and home of many wild animals.Written 4 April 2023
- The Albert Hall building is worth a visit - or at least a slow drive by if in Jaipur. It is a mix of colonial British and Indian architecture and quite a sight. The museum itself is an ecletic mix of carpet, textiles, pottery, sculpture, paintings and weapons. Many are Indian in origin, but there is also a fair amount of European and Asian. The very finely painted works (using a single hair strand) were the highlight for me. The galleries are relatively small and the whole museum can be done inside 2 hours at most - and you can easily skip areas if you want to.Written 17 April 2023
- Absolutely loved the experience! Definitely a once in a lifetime event and very memorable. I went as a solo female traveler and felt safe the entire time and Mudassir took extremely good care of me. Transportation was arranged and it was a very well priced. I especially loved the opportunity to paint the elephant Shanti for a wedding that same evening. Mudassir was very informative about the elephants and I learned a lot. They took good care of the elephants and I enjoyed being able to go for an elephant ride as well as feed the elephant. Overall, I highly recommend the experience!Written 27 November 2023
- Blissful place. Join aarati if you want to experience spiritual power of the place. Beautiful idols and passionate devotees.Written 21 October 2023
- Jal Mahal is a Palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The palace was constructed in 1699. The building and the lake around it were later renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
A short distance from the main city, you can see it on the way back from your Amber Fort visit.Written 12 March 2023