- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I booked a day tour in Jaipur as I didn't have much time and I had really a memorable experience with The Rustic Paths team! Thanks to much guys! And especially Manoj for your time and attention. He was able to accommodate my requests and timing so I could have a more tailored experience. I definitely recommend it!
Professional and friendly driver and staff.Written 31 July 2022
- Very kind and positive and patient staff.
The lunch was at the owner house which was coocked bye the boss lady and it was aewsame.Written 8 August 2022
- Unforgettable experience with the lovely elephants at elesafari is something you should not miss.. a must to do activity in JaipurWritten 7 August 2022
- Awesome time spent with family, kids enjoy every moment, very friendly staff, saw real connect between kids and elephant, worth every pennyWritten 13 March 2021
- Neeraj led me on a special, last-minute, tour of Amer Fort (explaining the incredible hydrological innovation therein) and then through the Old City with snacks and advice AND put up with my frequent photo breaks and endless stream of questions. He is the rare mix of a local, a historian, an engineer, and clear-headed analyst that you don’t usually get on tours. Heritage Water Walks is the best way to experience Jaipur: being led around by someone who *knows* the city and the larger historical/political/social/technical context in an intimate way.Written 18 June 2022
- Beautiful tour offering delicious treats throughout the way, visits of old houses, workshops and markets, surprise activities at cow stall, in the park and at the temple, led by a very knowledgeable guide. Riding is Jaipur is also definitely empowering!Written 21 April 2022
- It was a great experience with the Char Bhuja Travels. Yogendra Singh Rathore ji was our driver and it was seamless travel with him. Thank you so much for the experienceWritten 7 July 2022
- I took a hot air balloon ride in November. The experience was the best. Right from the arrangement of pick up and drop. The staff were courteous and professional. We received calls from Me Shekhawat advising us of the schedule and everything was perfectly arranged.
Value for money and a wonderful experience.Written 19 July 2022
- Good Safari with decent sighting of leopards, monkeys, birds and deers. Close to Jaipur city. Ideal for kids and first timers. The guides are good too.Written 26 March 2021
- We did 2 tours, Amber Fort and surrounds plus elephant rides, and walking tour of Jaipur. Guides on both days were very professional, and flexible on the itinerary.Written 31 October 2020
- Best travel agency.professional team and competitive rates..
Keep up the good work guys.
Driver was super good and vehicle was very decent
Hotel & Staff was polite at all the places.
It was our 5 day trip and we enjoyed a lotWritten 7 July 2022
- I have been there in 2020 after lockdown and that was a great moment after such long time i spent time with elephants. Well cared elephant and they treated elephant like own child. Really appreciate eleday team.Written 27 August 2021
- I did the Golden Triangle with Wild Life tour with Swastik India Journeys in July 2022. The overall experience was good, esp the CEO of the company, Karni, had been very helpful throughout the trip. The best part of the journey was that you’ve got a driver and a car dedicated for you. My driver Geri was a nice guy, though he spoke little English. The hotels were in general fair and clean, but you would need to check on things yourself, for example they may forget to put towels in your room. Tips seemed to be more expected than in the States. In my last stay, since the same person would do my luggage, breakfast for two days, I planned to give him tips at the end. He prepared my first breakfast nicely, but the second one was late and lacking a few items. Originally I planned to give him more tips, but his behavior made me reluctant to do so. However, the overall journey was pleasant, mainly because Karni was always there ready to help and to get issues resolved quickly. I highly recommend the company and its tours.Written 5 August 2022
- It was a great experience with Mustache escapes,
Well organized and everything is well maintained, stay at a good place, good food, good condition bikes with all the support needed.
from starting of my booking till the end they are coordinated very well!!
I would like to thank Manish (starting to end coordinator), Bunny (our bike ride captain), and others.
Just one thing to improvise.
we were combined with two other groups,(who booked from another company) therefore, we were around 50 people, and which was a bit of chaos every place we go. but that was fine. hopefully second time it won't happen.
overall it was a very good experience with Moustache Escapes and I will definitely recommend others to book with Moustache Escapes.
Am already planning my second trip with them.Written 2 August 2022
- Thank you so much mr Omprakash drop too my family jaipur too bahror Toyota crysta innova thanks too all staffWritten 31 August 2020