Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
66 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 66
What travellers are saying
- If you visit the Amber Fort don't miss the famous Panna Meena Ka Kund. It a simple square stepped well that take 10 minutes to visit. If you want to experience and understand the architectural brilliance, symmetry and science behind the Kund (stepped well) you should spend over an hour.Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked a day tour in Jaipur as I didn't have much time and I had really a memorable experience with The Rustic Paths team! Thanks to much guys! And especially Manoj for your time and attention. He was able to accommodate my requests and timing so I could have a more tailored experience. I definitely recommend it!
Professional and friendly driver and staff.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Driving from Ranthambhore to Jaipur we stopped off at a craft center, refreshment stop, and met an English couple who suggested we see this Monkey Sanctuary as it was on the outskirts of Jaipur. Our driver was happy to adjust the programme and took us to this astonishing abandoned temple overrun with monkeys. Having expected some sort of small, enclosed sanctuary we were just amazed at the scale of the place. The old, huge temple is built in to huge cliffs and must have been magnificent once. The site felt quite eerie but we were so pleased we made the detour. Lots of cheeky monkeys but at no stage did they approach too close or seem threatening.
A special experience.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As others have noted, this is a lovely and quiet spot in Jaipur. It's a bit off the tourist track. Even our tour guide hadn't been there before. The architecture is beautiful with stunning sculptures.Written 26 January 2022
- IMPRESSIVE. Exceed expectations in every way. Highly recommend
A lot of museums have tons of things to display but don't know how to tell stories. That's not the case with Anokhi museum. They know what they're doing.
Easy access by public transportation. A short flat walk from Amer fort.
They combined the gorgeous space with beautiful examples and good storytelling.
History of old days, visualized and detailed methods and material, importance, examples, reimagining and surviving in modern-day, comparison, demonstration, workshop... you name it. Here you have it all. Plus proper info signage
Some areas can use a little more light, stairs - not elderly/wheelchair friendly but overall is nice. User friendly, Better (by far the best) than most museums here. Whoever work for this deserve a raise and a big clap
The Museum shop is also very nice. I got some great books and textiles from themWritten 26 July 2022
- An absolutely AMAZING day we will never forget with Shaku the elephant. Rahul and the team ensured that our visit went smoothly and nothing was too much trouble for them. From the booking process 6 months prior until the day of the visit, Rahul was in touch and ensured I had all relevant information needed. The elephant experience is unrivalled and you can see the love and care these elephants receive. Feeding Shaku and getting showered by her are 2 things I’ll never forget.
Lunch at the family home was a truly special touch, I felt like I was eating at an Aunty’s house. Thanks to all at Elefantastic for a wonderful time.Written 18 August 2022
- We were lucky enough to visit Rusirani village and get an idea of life in a Hindu village. Giri was an excellent and very welcoming guide that took an obvious pride in his history. We had an excellent lunch, got to interact with the curious and open family that hosted us and got a very positive feeling about this community project. It was interesting to develop a deeper understanding of the contrasts that exist on our globe. I highly recommend this experience and would rate it as one of the highlights of our first-time India trip.Written 9 April 2019
- Very peaceful place of Lord Ganesh at mountain. Very nice view of nahargarh fort & Jal Mahal from here. Enjoyful & pleasant weather.Written 4 January 2020
- This was the highlight of our India trip. Must do experience! They are truly taking care of the elephants and working on developing a joyful environment for them. We had the chance to bond, feed, chemical-free paint and bath together with a super cute elephant.
We could see her excitement of her ear flipping and tail swinging as we bath her and feed her bananas. She really goes bananas for that.
This experience is really a life-long dream coming true.Written 17 August 2022
- An amazing afternoon spent at elesafari with my partner. This was surely the highlight of our Jaipur trip and we highly recommend this place to everyoneWritten 16 August 2022
- Awesome time spent with family, kids enjoy every moment, very friendly staff, saw real connect between kids and elephant, worth every pennyWritten 13 March 2021
- It was really an awesome experience to travel Jaipur. https://pl.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304555-d11876911-Reviews-EleJaipur-Jaipur_Jaipur_District_Rajasthan.htmlWritten 8 March 2021
- Had so much fun with the people and the elephant at Elefun. We spent about 3 hours and enjoyed every activity with elephant Rani. I was amazed to see how Rani was responding to the staff. My most favorite part was shower with elephant and feeding her. The staff is very friendly and helpful and their motive is to make the experience a memorable one for the people. A must go place with kids. The place is very peaceful and a perfect habitat for elephants to live comfortably. Team Elefun and especially Aftab - you guys are doing a wonderful work. My best wishes to you all👍Written 15 August 2022
- Perfect place to visit if you are an art enthusiast. Jitesh is a wonderful artist and is always ready to answer any art related or Indian Culture related questions. It's a great to place to visit and the art itself is just wonderful.Written 26 April 2022
- While staying in the cozy Marigold Inn which is owned by Janu, as well, I was offered during breakfast, a tuk-tuk for a whole day in Jaipur. I had a very kind driver Mr. Mohammed Rasheed, who brought me to Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal. After that we had a lunch break at some Indian cuisine restaurant just opposite Jal Mahal and then he brought me to Hawa Maha and his favorite - Gaitor Ki Chhatriyan. Then, when time was around sunset, final destination was a Nahargarh Fort. Mr. Mohammed Rasheed was waiting for me all the time I was exploring landmarks. The last one, Nahargarh Fort is quite steep climb and a bit tiring to climb, took me around 1.5 hours to climb and explore, so time was past sunset when I came back.
The most memorable thing is that on the way back to the hotel, I asked Mr. Rasheed to bring me to McDonald's on the way back so I could bring dinner home. He waited me there for 20 minutes before finally bringing me to the hotel! :)
Thank you very much Janu, Marigold Inn and Mr. Mohammed Rasheed for this day on July 7, 2022. It was quite spontaneous day also, since I haven't had much plans for that day!Written 21 July 2022