- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
380 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 380
What travellers are saying
- Truly it is a historic place with lots of natural values. Good arcitecture, easily aseseible and worth visiting with everyone. JTruly it is a place with great architecture and natural values. A must visit place once you are coming to Jaipur city. Nicely done and worthWritten 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hawa mahal the wind place is amazing place for photography hawa mahal not a mahal is a window place inside the hawa mahal 360 windowsWritten 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice fort which can be combined with Jaigarh fort.
We did not go in the paid fort part. There is sunset point and small eateries outside.Written 16 May 2022
- Very nice fort. 4 wheeler can go upto the top of the fort. Beautiful view from top and large cannon on top of the fort. We had a nice time on top of the fort. Combine with NahargarhWritten 16 May 2022
- Beautiful, spcly in the night time. Calm n serene place. One of its kind. Worth a visit if u r new to Jaipur. Also visit moti doongri next to it.Written 1 July 2022
- I went with my children aged 7 and 3. We got to meet the 38 year old female elephant Rangoli. We could touch and pet her. Then we went to ride on her back around the area. Afterwards we painted her, fed her and washed her. We could take the time we wanted. My 7 year old daughter was totally happy from the beginning. My 3 year old son was afraid in the beginning, but after he saw us riding around on the elephant, he also want to come and sit on his back. He was also extremely excited about paiting and washing her. The staff picked us up from the bus stop, but they can also arrange pick ups by tuktuk for example. They were very friendly and patient and explained everything to us. It was clear, that the elephant is treated very well.
You can contact the stuff and tell them, when you want to come. When we came, we were the only visitors.
When I was busy riding or holding my son, they took a lot of videos and pictures with my camera for me.
They were extremely friendly and very good to the children. My 3 year old son, that is normally quite shy, would let them help him feet or wash the elephant.
They provide you with water and tea.Written 6 August 2022
- If you visit the Amber Fort don't miss the famous Panna Meena Ka Kund. It a simple square stepped well that take 10 minutes to visit. If you want to experience and understand the architectural brilliance, symmetry and science behind the Kund (stepped well) you should spend over an hour.Written 28 May 2022
- I booked a day tour in Jaipur as I didn't have much time and I had really a memorable experience with The Rustic Paths team! Thanks to much guys! And especially Manoj for your time and attention. He was able to accommodate my requests and timing so I could have a more tailored experience. I definitely recommend it!
Professional and friendly driver and staff.Written 31 July 2022
- The Albert Hall museum Jaipur is Great place for those who have keen interest in historical things. You will get all the historical items and ancient time products and a lot of information about history. You can also find a mummy. It looks great during night.Written 2 January 2022
- This was am amazing find. Easily my favorite part of the trip to India (even better than Taj Mahal). Be prepared you can't take cameras on the grounds but it was still amazing to see. The craftsmanship and sculptures and the light show are AMAZING!!!!Written 14 April 2022
- We went there twice in morning also in evening also. It looks beautiful in light and in dark too. It is pitty that we can go in the palace. In night there are some people sells handicrafts and other things near jalmahalWritten 10 June 2022
- Please take a guide .. it's Rs.300/- but the information is very good n enriching..
Well maintained n clean too .
Best visited in cooler months..Written 8 August 2022
- Driving from Ranthambhore to Jaipur we stopped off at a craft center, refreshment stop, and met an English couple who suggested we see this Monkey Sanctuary as it was on the outskirts of Jaipur. Our driver was happy to adjust the programme and took us to this astonishing abandoned temple overrun with monkeys. Having expected some sort of small, enclosed sanctuary we were just amazed at the scale of the place. The old, huge temple is built in to huge cliffs and must have been magnificent once. The site felt quite eerie but we were so pleased we made the detour. Lots of cheeky monkeys but at no stage did they approach too close or seem threatening.
A special experience.Written 1 March 2020
- We visited the hanuman ji temple in the afternoon. There was not much rush, and we had a very good darshan. The energy level of the temple is such, that we stayed in the temple for 45 minutes. Felt very peaceful and would like to go back when I visit Jaipur. Jai bajrang bali.Written 24 September 2021
- As others have noted, this is a lovely and quiet spot in Jaipur. It's a bit off the tourist track. Even our tour guide hadn't been there before. The architecture is beautiful with stunning sculptures.Written 26 January 2022