Showing results 1-30 of 256
What travellers are saying
- Had such a wonderful time with the Elephants. They were extremely sweet and kind. I had the chance to feed them, paint them (with non-toxic paint), bathe, scrub, and walk them. It is clear these animals are treated well and the staff makes sure you have a wonderful experience!Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked Elefun for the elephant interaction program along with a day tour of Jaipur. Right from the beginning the experience has been excellent with smooth and promot response from Aftab regarding the sightseeing tour to the experience with the elephants. Everything was so well planned. The tour itinerary covered almost all the popular monuments and forts with a nice driver. Jaipur is a beautiful city and we munched on some lip smacking indian cuisine.
Also the time spent at the farm with Shabbo is something we would cherish for a lifetime. Learned a lot about the lives of the elephants of Jaipur and the amazing work these people are doing for their welfare.
Commendable staff who were so courteous throughout our stay at the farm.
We'll surely visit Jaipur again and would again love to visit Elefun farm.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great art gallery/store almost could be called a museum with so many paintings and handcrafts. Intetesting one of a kind pieces with reasonable prices. Spent 90 minutes there, never feeling rushed. Rohit, 3rd generation owner great to work with. Definitely recommended.Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We bought many things from this shop for all family like salwar suits and children's wear and Jaipuri quilts bedsheets etcWritten 1 November 2023
- The Albert Hall building is worth a visit - or at least a slow drive by if in Jaipur. It is a mix of colonial British and Indian architecture and quite a sight. The museum itself is an ecletic mix of carpet, textiles, pottery, sculpture, paintings and weapons. Many are Indian in origin, but there is also a fair amount of European and Asian. The very finely painted works (using a single hair strand) were the highlight for me. The galleries are relatively small and the whole museum can be done inside 2 hours at most - and you can easily skip areas if you want to.Written 17 April 2023
- Must visit with kids. Don't miss live demonstration of block making and hand printing by exceptional artists. They demonstrated the art of hand printing very patiently.Written 21 October 2023
- It was an amazing experience with tour guide Mr. Farhan. He is really very nice guy also have very good knowledge about city. I have visited hawa Mahal, janter manter, jaigharh and nahargarh fort, Amer palace , nahargarh biological park. After visiting all these places we have visited elephant village. There we spend time with elephants and did many activities with elephants.Written 10 February 2023
- World Trade Park Jaipur is an exciting destination that offers a delightful experience to visitors. It boasts a wide range of international brand outlets, making it a shopaholic's paradise. The food court is a must-visit, offering a variety of delicious options. The entrance corridor is truly mesmerizing, leaving visitors in awe. Additionally, the view from outside the mall is astonishing, adding to the overall charm of the place.
Moreover, World Trade Park Jaipur goes beyond shopping and dining experiences. You can indulge in relaxation by availing the services of a massage chair, or treat yourself to a delightful ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Gaming enthusiasts will also find entertainment options to showcase their skills.
One of the highlights of this mall is the presence of middle eastern products on the top floor, providing visitors with a unique shopping experience. Furthermore, the cleanliness standards at World Trade Park Jaipur surpass those of other malls in the area.
In conclusion, World Trade Park Jaipur is definitely worth a visit. Its impressive selection of international brands, delightful food court, stunning entrance corridor, and amazing outside view create a memorable experience for visitors. Whether you're in the mood for shopping, dining, relaxation, or gaming, this mall has something for everyoneWritten 1 June 2023
- Suresh was very helpful in helping me to find PJs and to help select a beautiful good quality fabric with good price for a dress that they made for me to my design. The service was very quick and alterations were easy. Would recommend :)Written 26 November 2023
- We had a great time at the museum, miss Nikita was a great guide. She explained all the antique collections in detailed and friendly manner.Written 20 November 2023
- Wonderful experience In elephant fun park we did enjoy elephant ride elephant feed elephant washing hereWritten 27 November 2023
- Unlike other wax museums that mostly propogate film celebrities structures, Jaipur Wax Museum was a delightful change! Wax Structures of inspiring lives from history, politics, sports, culture and science decorate the #jaipurwaxmuseum.Written 16 February 2021
- The show with a great vision.
Has amazing work and great details.
Super budget friendly and the owner shows you exactly what you need.
With great enthusiasm.❤️Written 7 October 2023
- It was an amazing experience in Puno. Loved their services and had so much fun there. The concept is new and unique.Written 18 May 2023
- Jewelry lake Shop is the perfect place to make yourself a beautiful and precious gift from India
Jewelry lake Shop is situated near to Lake Palace and you can visit it very easily during your Jaipur sightseeing.
Every time I feel there more than warm welcomed.
I highly recommend this Shop where you can buy the Best present as a Good memory from Incredible India.Written 16 December 2019