- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
253 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 253
What travellers are saying
- I booked a day tour in Jaipur as I didn't have much time and I had really a memorable experience with The Rustic Paths team! Thanks to much guys! And especially Manoj for your time and attention. He was able to accommodate my requests and timing so I could have a more tailored experience. I definitely recommend it!
Professional and friendly driver and staff.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Albert Hall museum Jaipur is Great place for those who have keen interest in historical things. You will get all the historical items and ancient time products and a lot of information about history. You can also find a mummy. It looks great during night.Written 2 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- IMPRESSIVE. Exceed expectations in every way. Highly recommend
A lot of museums have tons of things to display but don't know how to tell stories. That's not the case with Anokhi museum. They know what they're doing.
Easy access by public transportation. A short flat walk from Amer fort.
They combined the gorgeous space with beautiful examples and good storytelling.
History of old days, visualized and detailed methods and material, importance, examples, reimagining and surviving in modern-day, comparison, demonstration, workshop... you name it. Here you have it all. Plus proper info signage
Some areas can use a little more light, stairs - not elderly/wheelchair friendly but overall is nice. User friendly, Better (by far the best) than most museums here. Whoever work for this deserve a raise and a big clap
The Museum shop is also very nice. I got some great books and textiles from themWritten 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were picked up by car from our guesthouse at 9 AM we were welcomed at the scheduled century with a selection of drinks and introduced to elephant Rani a 52-year-old rescued from Amer for just last month .she was lovely and you could see she was happy we spend a long time feeding her and getting to know her then painted with natural chalk before washing it off and giving her water cool drink talk to House after Dchoose and I am her and Alok as a ride her for about half an hour when it came to saying goodbye to Rani if it quite emotional is really felt we have made a connection with her there only I would say it that Farhan seemed a bit pre-occupied and the man that was a company has didn't speak English so we struggled to find out every thing we wanted to know about the Arif and the times we did speak to Farhan he was very friendly and obviously questionnaire about his elephant overall we had a wonderful time with Rani and we both think the world of her I only recommended and experience FarmWritten 7 December 2021
- Unlike other wax museums that mostly propogate film celebrities structures, Jaipur Wax Museum was a delightful change! Wax Structures of inspiring lives from history, politics, sports, culture and science decorate the #jaipurwaxmuseum.Written 16 February 2021
- The only good thing about this mall is newly opened high class Inox movie theatre which has 7 small & big screens spread in 4 different categories which are all better then each other. Amazing movie experience they give u.Written 2 December 2019
- Jewelry lake Shop is the perfect place to make yourself a beautiful and precious gift from India
Jewelry lake Shop is situated near to Lake Palace and you can visit it very easily during your Jaipur sightseeing.
Every time I feel there more than warm welcomed.
I highly recommend this Shop where you can buy the Best present as a Good memory from Incredible India.Written 16 December 2019
- Museum is having very antique things. Staff there having good behavior with guest. Cleaning is little bit more required there.Written 10 September 2020
- Superb collection with Antique jewellery too. We enjoy alot the collection is so great must visit if you are in jaipur. If you have any curiosity must ask +919413135265Written 19 December 2021
- It was so easy getting our precious paintings framed here - definitely the fastest high quality framing service that I have ever encountered ! Great suggestions, patient and courteous staff and overall just a wonderful experience. Do visit my favorite art gallery in Jaipur !Written 10 August 2022
- wanted to have my ME time, the serene environment, connected staff and local cuisine was excellent. no pollution and the lovely puppies and rabbits in the natural habitat enthralled me. worth an escapeWritten 6 March 2020
- It was a wonderful experience. A great initiative taken up by JVF to promote and conserve traditional arts. Loved it.Written 18 July 2019
- Great place to find lovely mul, cottom, jacquard, silk material, dresses, razi, dohaar, kaftan, bedspread etc.
Good ratesWritten 1 October 2021
- The museum is a tribute to Late Mr. Gyan Chand Dhaddha. It has varieties of Textiles, Mughal Rugs depicting the entire hunting scene- the rarest! All over amazing experience, You can spend as much time you want :)Written 11 August 2022
- A big shopping mall on several floors. It has some nice shops if you want something other than street shopping. There is a cinema on the fourth floor. We went to see a movie. The food court is but everything was closed. A burger king near the entrance came in handy.Written 15 March 2020