Safaris • Horseback Riding Tours
What travellers are saying
- best experience Good Horses, Good location, Good staff, i will come for horse riding again n again .Written 14 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was very busy as we visited on holy day. Fantastic site with loads of history. Some fantastic photo opportunities. Spent a few hours walking around at a modest pace. Really enjoyed the visit and history and a must do if you visiting Jaipur.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were 8 couples who went to Goa with banBanjara and had a great time. Would be using their services later tooWritten 21 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Since the reserve is mainly a "dry" forest, it's not that attractive during the tourist season. Seeing a tiger on my second journey did make up for the very dull first 3-hour trip that was through leafless, short trees. I'm glad I went, but I doubt I'll ever go back. I'll look for other places. That said, both guides and both drivers were very helpful. It's not their fault there are very few animals in the reserve, mainly lots of deer, a type of antelope, and a few birds.Written 13 March 2023
- Very professional and courteous service.
Our driver Ranbeer was punctual and provide and excellent knowledge of the region.
We will use their services again. 👍 thanks!!Written 20 June 2023
- Painting the elephants was the best part.. the staff was very cordial and kids really enjoyed. Would love to go againWritten 30 December 2022
- Our tour was excellent with all services . We are very happy with services of incredible mystic india . Our tour was of 7 days from Ajmer to shimla kullu manali ending in chandigarh during this tour we enjoy fully with our friends and this company staff is professional and polite behavior in hospitality our shimla hotel is willow bank is good.
Over all services are excellent and our tour is unforgettable.Written 22 August 2021
- On the whole, we had a wonderful time. The hotels we stayed at were mostly Havelis - a type of residence we were unfamiliar with. They were beautiful and spacious. The only problem was that the a/c was designed only for cooling, whereas the weather was cold ;-) So we were given blow-heaters, and an extra quilt.
We had experienced drivers and guides; the guides' English was quite good. One of the drivers had very good English, too.
In most places the food was varied and plentiful. If you like spicy food, India is the place to go ;-)
Our tour started and ended in Delhi, but was mainly through Rajasthan.
Please note that the trip was designed solely for us -- my husband and I, and we are pensioners, not backpackers ;-)Written 11 February 2023