- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We were picked up by car from our guesthouse at 9 AM we were welcomed at the scheduled century with a selection of drinks and introduced to elephant Rani a 52-year-old rescued from Amer for just last month .she was lovely and you could see she was happy we spend a long time feeding her and getting to know her then painted with natural chalk before washing it off and giving her water cool drink talk to House after Dchoose and I am her and Alok as a ride her for about half an hour when it came to saying goodbye to Rani if it quite emotional is really felt we have made a connection with her there only I would say it that Farhan seemed a bit pre-occupied and the man that was a company has didn't speak English so we struggled to find out every thing we wanted to know about the Arif and the times we did speak to Farhan he was very friendly and obviously questionnaire about his elephant overall we had a wonderful time with Rani and we both think the world of her I only recommended and experience FarmWritten 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spend some good times in company of nenna a huge elephant ! Nice visit over there with nice persons.Written 10 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Felt bad for the elephants, where the place is holding them... need to take care of the elephants and not make them to ride with guests..Written 24 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- How often can you take an elephant ride? May be never in a lifetime. If you get an opportunity why then miss this experience. It may not be exhilarating but it has its own charm. And uniqueness only adds to its attraction. Try.Written 31 December 2020
- Unforgettable experience with the lovely elephants at elesafari is something you should not miss.. a must to do activity in JaipurWritten 7 August 2022
- We visited this place in January after the AMER fort, we were a family of 5 with children .it's a private farm type place for the elephants but i am amazed that these animals are in good condition and right hands .
We spent a good time with Rupa ne of the elephant (female ) such a good animals ..
She loved to play with you.
We feed her, and got emotional attach to her .
I will surely visit again to see her whenever i will visit this area again .
Recommended for animal lovers .
Surely visit again .
ThanksWritten 2 May 2021
- The staff was so helpful even though we were there for hours!!
You cannot negotiate but prices are fair. They have an awesome selections of patterns! I love it
ThanksWritten 3 March 2020
- Sincerely I couldn’t be happier with this experience. Gori is a happy and mighty elephant and I love her to my guts. This is a once in a lifetime experience. Don’t miss this out!Written 11 August 2018
- Awesome time spent with family, kids enjoy every moment, very friendly staff, saw real connect between kids and elephant, worth every pennyWritten 13 March 2021
- It was really an awesome experience to travel Jaipur. https://pl.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304555-d11876911-Reviews-EleJaipur-Jaipur_Jaipur_District_Rajasthan.htmlWritten 8 March 2021
- It's really a amazing experience, these are very professional, and experienced crew. Very well trained and kids friendly elephants. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Kids were so excited and loved the trip.Written 12 August 2022
- Very large sanctuary, We were not lucky enough to see the wild elephants only what they left behind but a lot of deer and monkeys. We walked over 10k with a guide at 6am to see the sun rise. Throughly enjoyed, beautiful pictures with sun rising through the trees and the rising mist.Written 22 February 2018
- We had an amazing experience with the elephant. full package included feeding the elephant, painting, cleaning and brushing, taking a shower with her. I sit on top of her meanwhile she throughs water from her trunk and short ride on direct back.
The elephant was very lovely and it shows good care of the animal.
The team and owner was great and we all had amazing experience !Written 5 August 2022
- We had a one on one amazing experience with these beautiful animals. We started with the talk and information was given to us about the welfare and great care and protection these animals are under. Then we proceeded to feed the elephants followed by some non-toxic paint work on these beautiful creatures. The colors you spell all natural and wash off super easy. After giving them some water we proceeded on the elephant right through the jungle. Overall we had a great time Our guide was super helpful he took lots of great photos of us and made sure we had plenty of things to drink while we were there.Written 21 January 2020
- Grass Farm Nursery this place is specially for nature lover ppl all types of birds one can explore there, specially peacock.Written 26 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These experiences are best for nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Reserve 5-Day Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore Tiger Safari
- Golden Triangle and Khajuraho with Varanasi
- Exclusive Safari & Off-Roading at Jhalana Leopard Park Including Pick Up & Drop
- Ranthambore Tiger Safari Day trip from Jaipur - All Inclusive
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:See more hidden gem nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:See more nature & wildlife areas for adrenaline seekers in Jaipur on Tripadvisor