- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- Recommended by a family friend we too booked an experience for elesafari with Ilu. The booking process was smooth and we were given detailed information about the program. We booked the elephant interaction program with Jaipur day tour. The pick up was on time from Jaipur airport and then we were taken to our hotel for check in and some rest. Later on we visited elesafari where the lovely elephants were happily munching on their food swinging their tails. We were greeted by the owner Ilu himself who was a real gentleman and explained us every bit about the place, program and the lives of his elephants. We were first introduced to our elephant Payal, a naughty 19 years old female elephant. We started off by feeding her some green stuff which she really enjoyed. The caretake even thaught us how to make bundles and answered all our queries. This was followed by a herbal painting session where we wrote some fun messages for our family members. Then it was the time for bathing and shower and Payal just loved spraying water all over her body even we got drenched. The walk with Payal along the pond was simply peaceful. The last part was feeding her bananas as a treat.
Overall a must to do experience where you directly contribute for the well being of these gentle animals and it's good to know that people like Ilu and working so hard to give these elephants a better life.
The next day was for the day tour of Jaipur where we were given a flashing clean car with a highly professional driver and a knowledgeable guide. Throughout the day we visited all the popular monuments of Jaipur at peace and no rush. The evening was spent into the bustling markets of Jaipur where we got so many souvenirs.
The combine charge for elephant interaction program and the Jaipur tour was very reasonable and the service was top notch.
Highly recommend the combine tour for a pleasant experience.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had an amazing experience with elephants and the best thing is that they treat them as their family members and they have been taking care of elephants since 5 generations. We met shanti the elephant she was really friendly and healthy. I would like to recommend this place to everyone.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best experience I really had with elephant, we do many elephant activities like walk with elephant paint them with organic colours, washing with elephant is amazing experience I had, feeding bannana bred , my family enjoy alot and price was also good for family.
Must visit Eleday.Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great time at the dera amer wilderness camp with the family! moment of sharing with the elephants followed by a lunch in a great place! very nice company that saves many animalsWritten 12 August 2023
- It was an amazing experience with tour guide Mr. Farhan. He is really very nice guy also have very good knowledge about city. I have visited hawa Mahal, janter manter, jaigharh and nahargarh fort, Amer palace , nahargarh biological park. After visiting all these places we have visited elephant village. There we spend time with elephants and did many activities with elephants.Written 10 February 2023
- The place is awesome again want to visit its my second time from kajakistan lovely place and i will come again very soonWritten 7 August 2023
- Very good experience in elephant fun park best elephant ride in wild side elephants are friendly and cum must visit this beautiful place in jaipurWritten 15 September 2023
- Just great experience overall. So impressive to be so close to such a powerful animal. Unforgettable experience to paint, touch and paint the elephantWritten 24 March 2023
- Sincerely I couldn’t be happier with this experience. Gori is a happy and mighty elephant and I love her to my guts. This is a once in a lifetime experience. Don’t miss this out!Written 11 August 2018
- We visited this place in January after the AMER fort, we were a family of 5 with children .it's a private farm type place for the elephants but i am amazed that these animals are in good condition and right hands .
We spent a good time with Rupa ne of the elephant (female ) such a good animals ..
She loved to play with you.
We feed her, and got emotional attach to her .
I will surely visit again to see her whenever i will visit this area again .
Recommended for animal lovers .
Surely visit again .
ThanksWritten 2 May 2021
- Our tuk-tuk driver recommended the elephant sanctuary and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of our 3+ weeklong trip to India. It was fascinating to learn about the sanctuary, the elephant keepers and their families, and of course, the elephants themselves. In addition to learning all of this, we were able to feed and water the elephants, paint on them and go for a ride. This was an experience of a lifetime! I highly recommend supporting this amazing place.Written 22 July 2023
- The staff was so helpful even though we were there for hours!!
You cannot negotiate but prices are fair. They have an awesome selections of patterns! I love it
ThanksWritten 3 March 2020
- Very large sanctuary, We were not lucky enough to see the wild elephants only what they left behind but a lot of deer and monkeys. We walked over 10k with a guide at 6am to see the sun rise. Throughly enjoyed, beautiful pictures with sun rising through the trees and the rising mist.Written 22 February 2018
- How often can you take an elephant ride? May be never in a lifetime. If you get an opportunity why then miss this experience. It may not be exhilarating but it has its own charm. And uniqueness only adds to its attraction. Try.Written 31 December 2020
- I saw differents elephants home...that's nice..clean open space with shadow..chai and friendly people and good English speakerWritten 9 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These experiences are best for nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:
- One Day Ranthambore tiger reserve with Shared Safari & Transfers by cab
- Private 6-Day Ranthambhore Tiger Tour including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Ranthambore Tiger Safari Day trip from Jaipur - All Inclusive
- Jhalana Panther Safari Park Private Tour in Jaipur
- Jaipur Village Cycling Safari
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:See more nature & wildlife areas for couples in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & wildlife areas in Jaipur:See more nature & wildlife areas for groups in Jaipur on Tripadvisor