- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- A big park, everyone busy themselves, kids skating, couples taking photos, youth partying, and you go for a walk. enjoy. Also watch musical fountain show in the evening.Written 25 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its well maintained and quite green. Good place to just chill on weekend and have a picnic lunch. Keep in mind it has an entry fee.Written 8 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is located in the heart of city and house of many attraction e.g. bird house,zoo, albet hall, ranvindra manch and food court.Written 25 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vidyadhar Garden was an unexpectedly impressive garden and complex which seemed to sprawl forever as we walked through it. We strolled through the long end of the complex from the entrance and kept walking and walking and walking. We were literally the only visitors there which made it even more special. The area seemed connect by 3 separate palace complexes with an amazing garden/court way in between. We went to the very last complex on the far end and then slowly made our way back while taking pictures throughout. We loved how each palace had it's own design and colors as well as the courtyard and garden in between... there was no redundancy. As we made our way back to the entrance of the facility we realized that there was a complete other side which seemed to be populated with a few tourists but were too tired to explore it. In any event, this was a memorable stop when we enjoyed.Written 12 November 2019
- Lovely garden,luking very beautiful and naturally, many nice trees in this garden,you will find here the train ,boating, bridges, duck and many more thingWritten 25 November 2019
- Good for a morning walk if you are in that area. May not be worth the effort otherwise. It is just a well-maintained garden under the flyover on the way to the airport. The mock-up of peacocks probably gives the park the name. In the morning you have the bonus sight of seeing people feeding pigeons across the road. I am told the view at night is also good. Be on the lookout for speeding traffic while crossing the road. I did not see any dedicated pedestrian crossing.Written 27 November 2019
- Lots of items of art is being kept in the gallery. 10 rupees entry fees not much costier and is bearable.Written 30 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Jaipur:See more gardens for children in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Jaipur:See more budget-friendly gardens in Jaipur on Tripadvisor