- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
46 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- A big park, everyone busy themselves, kids skating, couples taking photos, youth partying, and you go for a walk. enjoy. Also watch musical fountain show in the evening.Written 25 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were picked up by car from our guesthouse at 9 AM we were welcomed at the scheduled century with a selection of drinks and introduced to elephant Rani a 52-year-old rescued from Amer for just last month .she was lovely and you could see she was happy we spend a long time feeding her and getting to know her then painted with natural chalk before washing it off and giving her water cool drink talk to House after Dchoose and I am her and Alok as a ride her for about half an hour when it came to saying goodbye to Rani if it quite emotional is really felt we have made a connection with her there only I would say it that Farhan seemed a bit pre-occupied and the man that was a company has didn't speak English so we struggled to find out every thing we wanted to know about the Arif and the times we did speak to Farhan he was very friendly and obviously questionnaire about his elephant overall we had a wonderful time with Rani and we both think the world of her I only recommended and experience FarmWritten 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Any time you visit this park it feels rewarding . The vastness abd the green covers of trees and lawns are a treat to the soul . There is no entry fee . The opening hours of winter and summer time are followed strictly . Digs are not permitted . The 5 gates in different side give easy access to anyone entering the park . It is a popular spot for jogger’s and health conscious crowds . The landscape is astounding and tiny temple located in the centre is popular .Morning hours are the best time to visit .Written 4 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spend some good times in company of nenna a huge elephant ! Nice visit over there with nice persons.Written 10 March 2020
- Most of the animals have been shifted to Zoological park Nahargarh. Now there is no more excitement left in this zoo. You can visit other places and museum albert hall for enjoying your trip .Written 17 February 2020
- Great place near the road for going to Amber fort, its a huge lake with the Jal Mahal constructed in its middle....there's a walkway around the lake with vendors selling icecream, corn etc.
It is a great place for birdwatchers housing huge amount of birds like cormorants, herons, pelicans, ducks etc especially in winterWritten 30 October 2020
- Felt bad for the elephants, where the place is holding them... need to take care of the elephants and not make them to ride with guests..Written 24 October 2018
- How often can you take an elephant ride? May be never in a lifetime. If you get an opportunity why then miss this experience. It may not be exhilarating but it has its own charm. And uniqueness only adds to its attraction. Try.Written 31 December 2020
- Its well maintained and quite green. Good place to just chill on weekend and have a picnic lunch. Keep in mind it has an entry fee.Written 8 April 2019
- The Chandlai lake is the most unpopulated tourist spot in Rajasthan, as far as I can say. It is absolutely quiet, let’s you enjoy amidst chirping of birds and soothing wave sounds.
It’s stretched over a large area and has many entry points. When you navigate via GPS, you’d reach at the entry point which is occupied by fishermen. This area is stinky and should be avoided. Look for other entry points which you can easily reach by asking the folks living around the area.Written 24 December 2018
- This is located in the heart of city and house of many attraction e.g. bird house,zoo, albet hall, ranvindra manch and food court.Written 25 February 2019
- Vidyadhar Garden was an unexpectedly impressive garden and complex which seemed to sprawl forever as we walked through it. We strolled through the long end of the complex from the entrance and kept walking and walking and walking. We were literally the only visitors there which made it even more special. The area seemed connect by 3 separate palace complexes with an amazing garden/court way in between. We went to the very last complex on the far end and then slowly made our way back while taking pictures throughout. We loved how each palace had it's own design and colors as well as the courtyard and garden in between... there was no redundancy. As we made our way back to the entrance of the facility we realized that there was a complete other side which seemed to be populated with a few tourists but were too tired to explore it. In any event, this was a memorable stop when we enjoyed.Written 12 November 2019
- Had a short stroll through this park late in the afternoon and enjoyed seeing families with children having fun. Lots of deer as well as monkeys but nothing came too close. Some good shade on the pathways too. Good to get some air even if it is not all that fresh from the city.Written 23 February 2019
- Unforgettable experience with the lovely elephants at elesafari is something you should not miss.. a must to do activity in JaipurWritten 7 August 2022
- We visited this place in January after the AMER fort, we were a family of 5 with children .it's a private farm type place for the elephants but i am amazed that these animals are in good condition and right hands .
We spent a good time with Rupa ne of the elephant (female ) such a good animals ..
She loved to play with you.
We feed her, and got emotional attach to her .
I will surely visit again to see her whenever i will visit this area again .
Recommended for animal lovers .
Surely visit again .
ThanksWritten 2 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Jaipur:
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Reserve 5-Day Tour
- 4 Day Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tiger Safari Tour from Delhi
- Private 5-Day Ranthambhore Tiger Tour from Delhi including the Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur
- Ranthambhore Tiger Tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur 5 Star Hotel
- 11 Days Golden Triangle & Varanasi With Luxury Accommodation,internal Flights
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & parks in Jaipur:See more hidden gem nature & parks in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & parks in Jaipur:See more nature & parks for adrenaline seekers in Jaipur on Tripadvisor