Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
What travellers are saying
- Nice to visit once. U will not be interested to re visit to explore this place again. For first time it will be good place to explore this historic locationWritten 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful, spcly in the night time. Calm n serene place. One of its kind. Worth a visit if u r new to Jaipur. Also visit moti doongri next to it.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there twice in morning also in evening also. It looks beautiful in light and in dark too. It is pitty that we can go in the palace. In night there are some people sells handicrafts and other things near jalmahalWritten 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like the story of this place which was told by a good storyteller. I just met the tour guide at the gate and simply go with him with a reasonable price. The ticket is a bit high is Rs.500. The architect was blend between Muslim and Hindu. The used nature color to paint at the walls and the ceilings which is incredible. And you should take more 15 minutes to visit the museum nearbyWritten 14 August 2022
- We visited the hanuman ji temple in the afternoon. There was not much rush, and we had a very good darshan. The energy level of the temple is such, that we stayed in the temple for 45 minutes. Felt very peaceful and would like to go back when I visit Jaipur. Jai bajrang bali.Written 24 September 2021
- A must visit place in jaipur for all photography enthusiasts and stunning instagrammable pictures! But try and visit it early in the morning to avoid crowdsWritten 8 June 2022
- This is the most beautiful place to visit. Great place with all the modern facilities. The management is very accommodating. Perfectly built and located for modern stylish weddings. Must visit with family and friends.Written 13 June 2022
- Saw this way back in December when I visited the Amber fort. It's one of the many magnificent gates in the courtyard and named after the Hindu god Ganesh and is the entry into what was originally the private palaces of the Maharajas of Amer.Written 9 July 2020
- Tucked away, we decided to go here . The staff at the counter were very cordial and we were informed that till 31st October, it is on a 505 discount of entry tickets. On entering the garden, we thoroughly enjoed ourselves but it hardly takes much time to see the multi layered garden. What we found more interesting is on coming out of the garden, on the walls opposite to it, the paintings are still visible and given the fact, that there were on time tested palace walls, it mage it more special.Written 25 October 2020
- When visiting the Palace you’ll see this. Lovely to see. Walk in and stroll around. A visit is 5 minutes, unless you’re an architecture fan.Written 11 April 2022
- JAI HIND
The forty five degree weather could mot prevent me from an ever memorable vist to National war memorial (Amar jawan jyothy).
India gate complex mainly consists of India gate, National war memorial (Amar Jawan Jyothy) and Param Yodha Sthal. Param Yodha sthal is under renovation and we cannot enter there now. I think there is no need to explain the importance and history of these monuments here.
No entry fee is there to visit this complex. But, you are under surveillance of our Jawans. Evening is the best time to visit the place. It is a large hexagonal park. Facilities available to pay our tributes digitally to Vir Jawans. A Souvenir shop available near north gate ( on our way to exit) There you can purchase some valuable items related to our armed force. Neat toilet complex and Drinking water is available near to it. But, it is better to keep drinking water with you as covering the entire area will take some hours and general hot climate will make you tired.
Near the entry gate you can have some chtas, cut fruits, cut vegetables etc. Restaurants etc are not available near by.
You cab reach here from New delhi railway station by by metro by taking a single ticket p to Khan market. But you have to change from the yellow line metro to Violet line at central secretariat station. Khan market station is about 1.5 km away from India gate. Bus No. 894C also will lead you to India gate entry with cheap rate At exit gate lot of auto rickshaws are waiting for you. But I think there is no regulation on the retes.Written 21 May 2022
- Located in the second courtyard of the Amber Fort, the Hall of Public Audience has two rows of columns each topped by a elephant-shaped capital. This is where the Maharaja used to address his subjects.Written 25 March 2020
- One of 7 gates in Jaipur. Many shops and a local market nearby. A good place to admire a local life.Written 21 February 2020
- Its a big complex with the temple, administrative quarters etc within the premises. I understand that its a quite a self sustained complex with them growing their own food and dairy.Written 8 April 2019
- Old temple with good architecture. Took my family for a quick tour of the goddess temple. Neat and peaceful place.Written 31 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur