- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- During my visit to India from USA, I had a chance to attend the yoga sessions and avail of therapy. The facility is clean, well organized, adequately staffed with soft spoken team and Guru Dhakaramji's watchful eyes - he steps in wherever he is needed, without being asked. Yoga session was awesome. Therapy relieved my stiff back. I wish I could do more.Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and 5 new friends (we all met in Delhi via Flashpack) spent an evening with Mita and Pundeet whilst in Jaipur for Mita's traditional home made cooking experience. Mita and Pundeet were fantastic hosts, welcoming us into their home like we were lifelong friends. We were greeted with a traditional flower garland and then spent time in their living room discussing a wide-range of topics, not only were they open in sharing their life stories but were also interested in ours. Their friendliness and warmth shone through from the first moment and we instantly felt relaxed and at ease. We then moved into the kitchen for the cooking experience and each of us got a chance to join Mita in preparing and cooking the food. Whilst Mita continued preparing the food Pundeet hosted us in their living room again with great conversation. Once food was ready we all sat together to eat and I was blown away with the intense and deep flavours of the food. The evening was filled with so much fun and laughter we literally didn't stop smiling and laughing the whole time. This was truly one of the best evenings of not just our time in Jaipur but our whole time in India. We left with our belly's full, smiles on our faces and feeling like we had known them for years rather than just a few hours and all of us could not stop talking about how great the evening was. If you want to experience a true Indian food cooking lesson then this is the only one to do. Thank you Mita and Pundeet for making this an experience we will never forget.Written 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did online yoga teacher training course from Anjali yoga center. You have given complete information about all yoga poses. Now I have got a job from the center itself. Thank you madam you gave me work for household chores.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great yoga and charming vibes. Despite not speaking Hindi I can follow the class perfectly.
Thanks for the lessons and the hospitality 🙏Written 28 July 2022
- -Had great experience at Yogashray Sewayatan I was admitted here for Anxiety Neurosis & Gastritis. Diet treatment is very balanced visited many centre but nothing compare to this place. Naturopathy diet treatment at Yogashray is taken seriously. Doctors, staff and management very good.Written 20 February 2020
- Excellent Training Program and can be a tailor made training and exercise design for ur comfort by Mam ... As I am taking a training since long have find my self on satisfactory note.I wish her best of Luck!!!Written 30 May 2020