- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
77 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 77
What travellers are saying
- During my visit to India from USA, I had a chance to attend the yoga sessions and avail of therapy. The facility is clean, well organized, adequately staffed with soft spoken team and Guru Dhakaramji's watchful eyes - he steps in wherever he is needed, without being asked. Yoga session was awesome. Therapy relieved my stiff back. I wish I could do more.Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was absolutely lovely to be there again specially after Covid long break. The treatments provided with a lot of professionalism and authenticity brings huge health longtime benefits! It is particularly un “must “ for body and mind! I had 10 days treatment and already after the first massage I felt energized and happier!. The center has a great choice of treatments according to your body construction/dosa.The staff is also very aware concerning updated sanitary requirements.
Dr.Sharma has cosmopolitan attitude with respect for cultural particularities .As so many international patients are coming to the clinic ( most of them are regular ) it is a very important point!
I am looking forward to be there again!🌸Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a very nice experience, makeup, hairdo and manicures. Everything was on point
Thank you soo much for wonderful servicesWritten 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an wonderful ayurvedic massage treatment here at ayurveda jaipur,really enjoyed it.would highly recommend it to everyone.Written 7 March 2022
- Wonderful Spa in Jaipur, Got a ultimate relaxation, Staff was very coperative and services and quality was awesome.Written 18 July 2022
- Super good Massage, highly recommended they are very professional and clean.
Every time i come to Jaipur for work, this is one of my first stops to unwind,
I wouldn't miss itWritten 28 March 2022
- Nice ambience and professional therepist. I found best spa in jaipur . Hygenic rooms . Manager is also goodWritten 22 August 2021
- Me and 5 new friends (we all met in Delhi via Flashpack) spent an evening with Mita and Pundeet whilst in Jaipur for Mita's traditional home made cooking experience. Mita and Pundeet were fantastic hosts, welcoming us into their home like we were lifelong friends. We were greeted with a traditional flower garland and then spent time in their living room discussing a wide-range of topics, not only were they open in sharing their life stories but were also interested in ours. Their friendliness and warmth shone through from the first moment and we instantly felt relaxed and at ease. We then moved into the kitchen for the cooking experience and each of us got a chance to join Mita in preparing and cooking the food. Whilst Mita continued preparing the food Pundeet hosted us in their living room again with great conversation. Once food was ready we all sat together to eat and I was blown away with the intense and deep flavours of the food. The evening was filled with so much fun and laughter we literally didn't stop smiling and laughing the whole time. This was truly one of the best evenings of not just our time in Jaipur but our whole time in India. We left with our belly's full, smiles on our faces and feeling like we had known them for years rather than just a few hours and all of us could not stop talking about how great the evening was. If you want to experience a true Indian food cooking lesson then this is the only one to do. Thank you Mita and Pundeet for making this an experience we will never forget.Written 24 February 2020
- Overall the Pancha Karma treatment was very good for me. It took some months to fully feel the effects of the treatment, and see how it worked on the long run.
I've been feeling more energy and waking up naturally early in the mornings. My stomach issues (very irritated gut and intense reflux) are mostly gone, though I still feel my stomach / gut is quite sensitive sometimes. I stopped drinking coffee and eating wheat and most of the cereals - all those seems to irritate my body quite a lot, and after Pancha Karma it was very easy to recognise this. I had absolutely no difficulties in letting go of those foods. Also my eating has become more rhythmic. I also let go of smoking Cannabis - I could still smoke sometimes, but not that much and I am not missing it when I don't.
Overall I felt that the Doctors and all staff at Chakrapani facilitated my treatment and 1 week study very well and professionally. From the consultations and studies I also got quite a lot of directions how to integrate Ayurveda into my daily life and the way I see things and take care of myself.
I've worked with many healers around the world, and I feel Pancha Karma is one the most healing things to do I've found.
Thank you :)
I feel like I will go through Pancha Karma again some day. It seems to be true, that it really affects the very roots of the health and disease.Written 24 June 2020
- I did online yoga teacher training course from Anjali yoga center. You have given complete information about all yoga poses. Now I have got a job from the center itself. Thank you madam you gave me work for household chores.Written 24 June 2022
- Great place with great staff excellent service and nice ambience and located in good area..Definitely worth going..Written 17 February 2020
- Such a relaxing experience..very hygienic and well maintained. Miss Neeru is a professional learned therapist. Will surely visit again.Written 12 March 2020
- Great yoga and charming vibes. Despite not speaking Hindi I can follow the class perfectly.
Thanks for the lessons and the hospitality 🙏Written 28 July 2022
- -Had great experience at Yogashray Sewayatan I was admitted here for Anxiety Neurosis & Gastritis. Diet treatment is very balanced visited many centre but nothing compare to this place. Naturopathy diet treatment at Yogashray is taken seriously. Doctors, staff and management very good.Written 20 February 2020
- Just had to spend lil out of the box but really wonderful and have great caring for guest and awesome therapyWritten 3 May 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Jaipur:See more spas & wellness for children in Jaipur on Tripadvisor