Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- We bought many things from this shop for all family like salwar suits and children's wear and Jaipuri quilts bedsheets etcWritten 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- World Trade Park Jaipur is an exciting destination that offers a delightful experience to visitors. It boasts a wide range of international brand outlets, making it a shopaholic's paradise. The food court is a must-visit, offering a variety of delicious options. The entrance corridor is truly mesmerizing, leaving visitors in awe. Additionally, the view from outside the mall is astonishing, adding to the overall charm of the place.
Moreover, World Trade Park Jaipur goes beyond shopping and dining experiences. You can indulge in relaxation by availing the services of a massage chair, or treat yourself to a delightful ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Gaming enthusiasts will also find entertainment options to showcase their skills.
One of the highlights of this mall is the presence of middle eastern products on the top floor, providing visitors with a unique shopping experience. Furthermore, the cleanliness standards at World Trade Park Jaipur surpass those of other malls in the area.
In conclusion, World Trade Park Jaipur is definitely worth a visit. Its impressive selection of international brands, delightful food court, stunning entrance corridor, and amazing outside view create a memorable experience for visitors. Whether you're in the mood for shopping, dining, relaxation, or gaming, this mall has something for everyoneWritten 1 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only good thing about this mall is newly opened high class Inox movie theatre which has 7 small & big screens spread in 4 different categories which are all better then each other. Amazing movie experience they give u.Written 2 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A big shopping mall on several floors. It has some nice shops if you want something other than street shopping. There is a cinema on the fourth floor. We went to see a movie. The food court is but everything was closed. A burger king near the entrance came in handy.Written 15 March 2020
- Centrally located and a nice Mall in Jaipur,many brands have their shops here,a big store is also there of lifestyle super store chain offers multi brand products, nice shopping experience,thanks-Written 21 June 2022
- The location is quite good .
Everything is available at one place.
This mall is one of those malls where highest number of shops are occupied .Written 27 July 2023
- We were purchased Kantha Quilts from their website handycraftindia.com and we are very happy with this lovely kantha quilt. This bedspread is comfortable and easy to carry in travel. Thanks Handycraft IndiaWritten 21 November 2023
- Saraogi Mansion Mall is good place to visit in Jaipur. this place is located on S M Marg. so many things are available here.Written 30 June 2019
- Amazing service and great prices. Very accommodating. Would highly recommend them any day. Chauhan was forever willing to open every garment to show us.Written 19 August 2022
- One of the best places to shop premium quality products ! Best location of Jaipur with an amazing porch!! It’s just an experience to visit this place with good shopping!!Written 26 June 2023
- BEst mall in Jaipur city. visited this place while we are on Family trip of Rajasthan. parking is also available here. this one is little crowdy mall. so many things are there for buyWritten 30 June 2019
- The place is nice and suitable for family and kids. Location is also easily approachable as it is located on the main Ajmer road. It has Inox multiplex along with CCD, MCD, Reliance Fresh and many other stores.Written 18 September 2019
- Every things can be shopped here but on an very high price. We also visited in the restaurant which was on the first floor was also very costly food.Written 28 June 2019
- Well located mall. Good for limited shopping..generally younger crowd and rates are good with parking facilityWritten 31 August 2017
- The location of mall is really good, but its almost empty on 1st , 2nd and 3rd floor. Mall has plenty of parking space both inside and outside.
The theatre is on 4th floor of crystal palm and the box office (to purchase tickets) is at ground floor outside the mall near the entry and on 4th floor itself, the theatre is not so clean but the seats are comfortable.
There are few restaurant on ground and 3rd floor. The mall has Mc D drive thru
Also the washrooms are clean and maintained.Written 2 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping malls in Jaipur:See more shopping malls for groups in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Jaipur:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Jaipur on Tripadvisor