- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I found their website online and ordered from the website twice so far. Its been very pleasant experience both times and Bharat was really helpful. I live in USA and the items were delivered on time both times. Prices are very reasonable. Definitely recommend them.Written 20 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved the variety on display and the quality of stuff. Would like to go back for more! Pricing was touristy but then not exorbitant if one doesn't mind paying that bit extra for huge choice under one roof.Written 24 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went through trip advisor.Excellent collection of cotton and pashmina shawls sarees customised clothes home furnishings was excellent . We got surprise when they stich our men’s custom suit and punjabi women suits in just 5 hour delivers to hotel. Excellent service stuffed deliverd to hotel .Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited here in our Rajasthan tour. The gallery is very well arranged and has beautiful store. The marble and gem section was amazing. But prices are not worth to buy so just have a look and enjoyWritten 31 October 2016
- They have ample vast collection, not sure about the price range and was not in mood to buy anything.Written 31 January 2020
- I had a great experience at Vela's shop, he has everything! German silver jewelry, silver, precious stones, charms, etc, etc. And most of all, great value for money! Vela is a great host, very friendly and helpful, even in pandemic days!! :) I definitely recommend this place!Written 6 October 2020
- Highly suggested jewelry in front of the Wind Palace in Jaipur. Competence quality and value to human relations as wellWritten 2 January 2020
- I had heard many famous things about Jaipur and I came to Jaipur to understand it deeply because I love to know the history of historical monuments like Jalmahal, hawamahal and many other monuments of Jaipur but my guide ajay told me that Jaipur’s astrologers also very famous here and not only here but all over the world so I love it to hear about and I told him to take me to best astrologer who has a good knowledge of it then my driver took me at Molto Bello Gems where I met with Pandit ji that name Sanjay Sharma and to be frankly I felt very good to meet him because he told me many things that happened to me in the past and I was very surprised to hear from them and then I shared my problems with them and they explained the solution and the biggest thing they did not take money to me for this service, nor did they pressurize to buy anything to me.... Anyways thanks to Molto Bello Gems and helpful staff and yes astrologer pandit mr. sanjay …..Written 31 May 2019
- I can't recommend Gem Plaza high enough. Anurag and Sakhil were extremely professional and helpful. They repaired my Cartier ring absolutely beautifully and did'nt even charge me. You can't tell that the ring was ever broken.
They have a beautiful range of jewelry and I will definitely be returning to have a bespoke rind made.Written 16 March 2020
- We were taken there as part of our private tour with no intention of buying a carpet.
Guess what we bought one (albeit quite small) and although we thought we were told they had one in their warehouse in our required size and it would be delivered CIF in 4 weeks it took some 5 months partly as it had to be made and partly o/a Covid19.
Anyway they came good and we now have the carpet on our floor and VERY happy with it.
Can recommend them as a place to do business with.
Their reputation is most important to them.Written 23 July 2020
- Me and wife visited the expansive beautiful showroom in early February and were absolutely blown away by the huge collection of quality products. We were planning to spend only a few minutes to purchase a couple of items. We ended up spending over 2 hours of quality time and bought over half a dozen creatively unique and very selective marble and embossed bone collections. The intricate details that the artisans from all over Rajasthan work on is evident in the quality and finish of the products on display. Truly an amazing place to shop with very fair prices. Similar products at upscale hotels and boutique shop sell for a huge mark-up! Thank-you Dhanesh ji and Bhakti ji (co-owners) who do an outstanding job of coming up with creative designs and providing awesome products for us (as customers) to enjoy. Kudos to the staff that perfectly packed, crated and shipped it to Los Angeles - everything was intact!!! Thank you very much and keep up the great work. I highly recommend anyone visiting Jaipur to drop in and see for themselves.Written 11 March 2020
- I visited the Shrinath jewels and arts shop and i found the handicraft items jewels item and unique articles and gems stones jewellery with various items .
The neckless made with stones are so classy and designs on jewellery were so classy . So I would like to recommen you all go and visit shop definitely you will like this I am so happy that I buy the jewelry from there.Written 24 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur
- These are the best places for couples seeking antique stores in Jaipur:See more antique stores for couples in Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly antique stores in Jaipur:See more budget-friendly antique stores in Jaipur on Tripadvisor